Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Were some members not even born when I first joined NSC?

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Just thinking that I first started on the mailing list, then the gjc site, until it eventually morphed into this. Signed up in 1996/7 as I recall, which may mean that some of our younger members weren't even conceived when I made my first post. Next juvenile post and it could be 'I was posting on here before you were out of nappies' punish:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
It's the way of the world mate...you can't help when you were born.I was watching Albion 22 years before you were born and did'nt see my first match till I was 19 on leave from the forces.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Not a criticism of the younger members, just a realization of how long t'internet has been up and running with Albion stuff,

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Just thinking that I first started on the mailing list, then the gjc site, until it eventually morphed into this. Signed up in 1996/7 as I recall, which may mean that some of our younger members weren't even conceived when I made my first post. Next juvenile post and it could be 'I was posting on here before you were out of nappies' punish:

Likewise I was a member then and look how things have progressed !

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Not a criticism of the younger members, just a realization of how long t'internet has been up and running with Albion stuff,
Sorry,was'nt meant to be seen as having a go at you...you are right. I joined NSC when it first started but due to a serious hospitalization I was unable to post.Young or old..an Albion fan is very welcome.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here