Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're on the right path.....

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
We have team as good as Wolves at the moment if not better yet they played like they wanted to win.

Wolves at the moment are a better team than us. After yesterday I am concerned not just with the squad but I also think that Sammi is not the right man for the job.
90 mins of football at home against a side that I believe will be in a relegation fight and only made their keeper make 2 saves.
We never looked like scoring even with 11 players on the pitch.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Wolves at the moment are a better team than us. After yesterday I am concerned not just with the squad but I also think that Sammi is not the right man for the job.
90 mins of football at home against a side that I believe will be in a relegation fight and only made their keeper make 2 saves.
We never looked like scoring even with 11 players on the pitch.

Of course wolves are a better team, they have had consistency in management and playing staff. We have a new manager, style of playing and numerous changes of players. When the new players arrive and the tactics bed in, I'm confident we'll be a very good side.

swervy_123

Dec 2, 2009
brighton
wolves have a better manager ,that's it really someone who has done it year after year with little funds but no's the game inside out ,we on the other hand have someone who is unproven at this level,remember he has already been sacked after just a few months at his previous club because he was useless and they had to put the youth coach in charge to get the club back on track very worrying.I read sammi's article in the argus where he said you can't influence the game from the bench? Really why the f---k are you the manager then.Idon't understand how the manager of a team can be the least experienced on the payroll of a multi million pound company ,what other industry would that happen in?It dosen't matter what players we buy if no one has confidence in the manager he's already stated he needs an older wiser no 2 to learn of and I think there lies the problem .sorry if this seems negative after one game but it's been a couple of seasons really with the same problem .Even poyet joined when we were a much smaller club in a ramshackle stadium and he and us grew together ,but look what we've got now but still going for the same type of manager as when we had nothing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here