Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We’re heading into a firestorm

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I feel breathless just looking at some of these fixtures over the next 5 weeks - it’s a long long way from this:
!!

AEK Athens - Europa
Chelsea - 3rd round EFL
Marseille - Europa
Liverpool - PL
Man City - PL
Ajax - Europa

Let’s not second guess RDZ if and when he doesn’t start some of our top players such as he did today, the team will need a lot of stamina to be really competitive at all levels… and despite some great wins so far this season, for me the first 17 mins today removes any complacency

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I feel breathless just looking at some of these fixtures over the next 5 weeks - it’s a long long way from this:
!!

AEK Athens - Europa
Chelsea - 3rd round EFL
Marseille - Europa
Liverpool - PL
Man City - PL
Ajax - Europa

Let’s not second guess RDZ if and when he doesn’t start some of our top players such as he did today, the team will need a lot of stamina to be really competitive at all levels… and despite some great wins so far this season, for me the first 17 mins today removes any complacency

It's seriously f***ing exciting isn't it :clap::clap::clap:

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023
This is just brilliant. f*** “fire storms” we’re better than all those teams on our day. They won’t like playing little old Brighton.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Piece of piss.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
!!

AEK Athens - Europa
Chelsea - 3rd round EFL
Marseille - Europa
Liverpool - PL
Man City - PL
Ajax - Europa

18 points no excuses

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
!!

AEK Athens - Europa
Chelsea - 3rd round EFL
Marseille - Europa
Liverpool - PL
Man City - PL
Ajax - Europa

Let's hope it goes better than the run of fixtures 25 years ago, eh ?

1.png

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
!!

AEK Athens - Europa
Chelsea - 3rd round EFL
Marseille - Europa
Liverpool - PL
Man City - PL
Ajax - Europa

If we are in the top 2 of our europa group and still any still anywhere near the top six might as well start commissioning RDZ's statue now as we'll be looking very strong this again this year.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
!!

AEK Athens - Europa
Chelsea - 3rd round EFL
Marseille - Europa
Liverpool - PL
Man City - PL
Ajax - Europa

Once the cricket season was over, I saw pretty much every match home and away that season. It was my first full season on the road. It was a bit of a ride. In November and December I went to all four corners of the county (I travelled to Newcastle for a postponed match).

The joke was that we could normally travel away and just think about the pub. We actually had to start thinking about the game.

I don't get to matches much now, but I'm glad the youngsters have got this experience. I'm more glad for the old timers who went through those years with me (and many from even before then) because they can appreciate it more. There were often little more than 200 of us on those windswept terraces.

But if any of the newer fans start getting entitled, do give them a kick from me. Never forget the rock from which you were hewn.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That intense run of games started today, and already Steele, Lamptey, Lallana, Adringa, Welbeck put in strong appearances. Rotation is key.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here