We're favourites...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
At the moment Brighton are best priced at 8-1. The first 'better team' is probably Boro but if we win the 3 games leading up you'll be lucky to get 5-1.

To be honest though Jim I stopped betting on The Albion apart from the odd correct score, years ago. I always let my heart rule my head.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
At the moment Brighton are best priced at 8-1. The first 'better team' is probably Boro but if we win the 3 games leading up you'll be lucky to get 5-1.

The thing is, you can win leagues without bothering to beat the better teams if you make sure you clean up against the average to poor ones - as we pretty much proved two years ago. If we're at 25 points from 10 games, we'll be worth a couple of quid at 5s!

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Great to see that the bookies are showing a lot of respect for what Gus and the team are achieving. If Leicester sort out their away form they'll be the biggest danger I feel.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I dont think we have a lot to fear from the other teams. However I think Huddersfield might be good outside bet for promotion. Im pretty sure we are a lot higher in the betting than we were last year when we were in the same position.

I agree the long odds on Barnes and Murray as top scorers are ludicrous and a good bet - but I couldnt bring myself to bet on Murray!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The bets I fancy are Ashley Barnes to be top Champ scorer at 50-1 with FFS Murray at 66-1 - those are worth a couple of quid.
They're really not. We'll have goals from different players all season, I doubt any will be close to the top of the division, and FFS will go very cold.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports