Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We’re All Going On A European Tour!

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
prepare for FC Mariupol (a) on July 2nd

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I was just looking at Leicester's run in the Europa and Conference League last season and dreaming of some of those games...

Europa Group Stage - Napoli, Legia Warsaw, Spartak Moscow (obviously not going to be an option going forward)
Conference League - Randers, Rennes, PSV Eindhoven, Roma

That's 2 of the most historic clubs and cities in Italy plus Denmark, Poland, Russia, France and the Netherlands all in one season. What a dream.
But would some be put off by the potential violence that has been seen at several of those clubs when English teams have been visiting,

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
- the interesting travel plans people put together to save £20 by taking multiple flights

I bet you a Hob Nob the first post on this will be from the DULLARD given his media stint about saving money on train tickets.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
But would some be put off by the potential violence that has been seen at several of those clubs when English teams have been visiting,
All I can find is reports of Leicester fans misbehaving? We're hardly Dirty Leeds or Millwall are we?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Worst case? Astana on a Thursday night is the stuff of dreams! Would bloody love that. Sure the club would do a travel package as well.
Yep, I'd much, much rather Astana or Tbilisi than somewhere in Germany or Spain. Fingers crossed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here