Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wembley tour

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
I took my 7 year old lad on the Wembley tour during the half term, it was well worth it, a really good day, we both wore our BHAFC shirts, gotta get an Albion shirt in Wembley somehow lol, a great experience walking down the tunnel onto the pitch :) . Has anyone else done it?? what did you think??

i took my 7 year old lad on the wembley tour during the half term, it was well worth it, a really good day, we both wore our bhafc shirts, gotta get an albion shirt in wembley somehow lol, a great experience walking down the tunnel onto the pitch :) . Has anyone else done it?? What did you think??

i'm not sure this is the place for such a provocative thread,are you a palace fan or just normal?:moo:

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
i'm not sure this is the place for such a provocative thread,are you a palace fan or just normal?:moo:

how is asking people if they've done the Wembley tour provocative???? And the fact that I mention that myself and my little boy wore our Albion shirts would probably suggest that we're not Palace fans. It was a genuine question " Has anyone done the wembley tour and what did they think"

how is asking people if they've done the Wembley tour provocative???? And the fact that I mention that myself and my little boy wore our Albion shirts would probably suggest that we're not Palace fans. It was a genuine question " Has anyone done the wembley tour and what did they think"
Ok mate there's nothing for you here,we know your game and we don't do normal round these parts trot off fella:moo:

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
Curious thread.

I have a feeling we are being sucked into Normal conversation. be on your guard.

lol, yes it was an attempt at normal conversation, and it was a genuine question, and no I'm most definately not a Palace fan, but if any of you have young kids it's worth a visit.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
i think you need to be on the main board i will show you the way through the wardrobe,its more your sort of place,:(

Point taken, I feel like I've taken a wrong turn and ended up amongst some mad scientists experiments in a dark cellar ( only joking before you all take offence )
can anyone lend me a torch so I can escape without being eaten alive :lolol: , I have an urge to run

Point taken, I feel like I've taken a wrong turn and ended up amongst some mad scientists experiments in a dark cellar ( only joking before you all take offence )
can anyone lend me a torch so I can escape without being eaten alive :lolol: , I have an urge to run

Day after day
They send my friends away
To mansions cold and grey
To the far side of town
Where the thin men stalk the streets
While the sane stay underground

We understand it was a mistake and in way you have brought a little ray of sunshine to are darken room,lets hope you find what you are looking for with the normals and remember you didn't see us???
All The Madmen - David Bowie - YouTube

Cross over children. All are welcome. All welcome. Go into the Light. There is peace and serenity in the Light.

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
Well goodbye all, it's been an education, I'll make sure I pop back from time to time to make sure you all have food and water, shall I turn the light out on my way out.

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
I know, I turned it off, I was there

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
You seem to be taking your time to leave??? you could stay you know:blush:
We could introduce you to porc:cute:

Yes I am dithering, I quite like it here, once you get used to the darkness and the smell of mould and the constant groaning of the prof's banished experiments gone wrong, it's not that bad, would it be ok if I introduced a few scatter cushions and maybe a couple of pictures on the wall???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here