Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Wembley Stadium - return to Brighton after a concert

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
I'm taking my daughter and her mates up there on Sunday to see him...I park at Morden then tube it to Wembley, no rush at the end of the gig then. From Morden, Northern line to Tower Bridge or Waterloo, change onto the Jubilee line that goes all the way to Wembley. Very easy.

Leaving early is not an option!!! Why would you....

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Metropolitan Line from Wembley Park direct to Farringdon for the 23.56 Thameslink to Brighton.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm taking my daughter and her mates up there on Sunday to see him...I park at Morden then tube it to Wembley, no rush at the end of the gig then. From Morden, Northern line to Tower Bridge or Waterloo, change onto the Jubilee line that goes all the way to Wembley. Very easy.

Leaving early is not an option!!! Why would you....

There is no way I'd be paying £95 to see Harry Styles in the first place!! :lolol:

Anyway, all sorted, plenty of options for them now, no rush at the end, plenty of options and reserve back stop options too, so they can stay to the end and leave relatively stress-free. Thanks for all the helpful posts, little bit disappointed there wasn't a single piss-take post - it is NSC in the summer, very slack.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The only thing I’d say is at the moment london hotels are astronomical. Even hostels …. You can’t find a Premier Inn or Travelodge anywhere remotely London for less than £200 a night next weekend

I’ve got a gig I’m umming and arring about and will hold my nerve until the last minute and hope to find somewhere

We noticed this….prices have gone absolutely mental.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
The only thing I’d say is at the moment london hotels are astronomical. Even hostels …. You can’t find a Premier Inn or Travelodge anywhere remotely London for less than £200 a night next weekend

I’ve got a gig I’m umming and arring about and will hold my nerve until the last minute and hope to find somewhere

Premier inn hub bank city going for £150 at the minute for Saturday, still not cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here