Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wembley SF Ticket Purchase Priority

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Any thoughts on this question:
There are seven of us going who are STHs and we will wait until tomorrow afternoon to book, no problem there. But, there are also 2 others who aren't and can only go as guests. As a P1 STH, it seems that I can go for these on 5th April. Will I be allowed to or is it likely that I'll be blocked as I've already bought one?
unclear to me if guests can be anyone e.g. someone never been to BHA or any football match for that matter. Or do they have to have purchase history or be an Albion plus? minus? who knows?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
what's the "Guest" priority window? it appears ahead of Albion plus.
Nope. ST guest window 1 opens the day after A+ final window.
B7B17B59-C01B-4B88-A306-F2CCB986B445.jpeg

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
what's the "Guest" priority window? it appears ahead of Albion plus.
While the guest window is shown further up the page than MyAlbion+ window if you look at the dates the MyAlbion+ priority tickets actually go on sale before STH guest tickets.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
OK, so I think we now all know what a 'guest' is. Anyone know if I'll be able to do as I would like, or will I be blocked as I already bought my own ticket earlier?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
OK, so I think we now all know what a 'guest' is. Anyone know if I'll be able to do as I would like, or will I be blocked as I already bought my own ticket earlier?
No you can buy your tickets in your priority window then when guest tickets are available you can log in and do another transaction to buy guest tickets. You don't need to buy all at once.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
No you can buy your tickets in your priority window then when guest tickets are available you can log in and do another transaction to buy guest tickets. You don't need to buy all at once.
Thanks for the reply. I hope you're correct (and that there are still tkts available).

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
I am in priority window 2 as a STH, however, want to buy for my wife and daughter who are currently not STH's or MyAlbion+ members. Do we know if I enrol them in MyAlbion+ now that they will have access for Monday 3rd? Or is there some kind of restriction to prevent people jumping the queue??

My concern being half of Japan having enrolled as MyAlbion+ and the sales not getting to STH guests window...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I am in priority window 2 as a STH, however, want to buy for my wife and daughter who are currently not STH's or MyAlbion+ members. Do we know if I enrol them in MyAlbion+ now that they will have access for Monday 3rd? Or is there some kind of restriction to prevent people jumping the queue??

My concern being half of Japan having enrolled as MyAlbion+ and the sales not getting to STH guests window...
Used to be the case that there was a 2-week window before being permitted to buy as a new member.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Definitely think this will have an impact.........

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014

I bought two family members A+ memberships for 2023/2024 just over a week ago and they're both A+ tier 3 for Wembley tickets. But it's probably worth double checking with the club at this stage. I imagine they'll be quite busy today though...

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
My only concern (A+ level 2) is getting seats together tbh, I think there will be tickets just not at the back of beyond one here and one there

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Used to be the case that there was a 2-week window before being permitted to buy as a new member.

Yes you're right, as per blurb on the club site:

2023/24 Season Membership Benefits △​

Every MyAlbion+ member gets an exclusive membership gift pack, a priority purchase window on home and away tickets (active after 14 days)**, as well as access to Brighton and Hove Albion events and money off events in the Superstore. Memberships will be processed within 14 working days of purchase. Membership benefits will not begin until after the membership has been processed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here