Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wembley Box Park for SF

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

From what I was told last time if you want guaranteed entry have to turn up by the set time … after that it’s just first come first served until capacity is reached.

Then 1 in and 1 out etc.
That's what it says for the Sheff Utd game the day before. Guaranteed entry before 12:30. Seems very early!

AIT76

The wisdom of a fool
Jul 29, 2004
Yes, after 12:30 it becomes pay-on-the-door to allow them to manage capacity.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
So there's only one Boxpark per game then? And only one club gets to use it? Seems like a bit of a massive oversight by Wembley there, failing to fully monetise every damn thing they can. Clearly only a matter of time til both clubs get a Boxpark of their own

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So you could end up spending £10 on a ticket that you can't use if you don't get there before half twelve ?

Seems a bit cock-eyed

AIT76

The wisdom of a fool
Jul 29, 2004
So you could end up spending £10 on a ticket that you can't use if you don't get there before half twelve ?

Seems a bit cock-eyed

The ticket is still valid for entry after 12:30, but you have to queue with everyone else - you can't just waltz in... (unfortunately)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The ticket is still valid for entry after 12:30, but you have to queue with everyone else - you can't just waltz in... (unfortunately)
Thats fine. Just didn't want to rock up at 1.30, flash my ticket only to be told "sorry blud, we is full innit"

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
So what is the point of a ticket if you get there after 12:30? Do you still need a ticket to get in then?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Yes tickets only valid until 12.30, after that it’s queue and if full, one in one out. They want people in for a few hours spending loads, not people popping in for an hour having 1 drink

AIT76

The wisdom of a fool
Jul 29, 2004
So what is the point of a ticket if you get there after 12:30? Do you still need a ticket to get in then?

If you know you're not going to be there before 12:30 then yes, I agree no point buying a ticket as it is pay on entry at that point. However if you have a ticket and are delayed somehow then it is still valid for entry and you won't get charged £10 again on the door. As Easy 10 pointed out - that could leave you out of pocket if the queue is massive and you don't end up getting in.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
If you know you're not going to be there before 12:30 then yes, I agree no point buying a ticket as it is pay on entry at that point. However if you have a ticket and are delayed somehow then it is still valid for entry and you won't get charged £10 again on the door. As Easy 10 pointed out - that could leave you out of pocket if the queue is massive.
Ah I see, so it is £10 to get in anyway. That makes more sense.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’ve emailed to clarify. May have to try get there closer to 12-30. Can’t imagine a huge queue at say 1pm - may have to take the chance. Seems odd though - surely they should sell the amount of tickets that the capacity is and only if they don’t sell out allow people in at the door!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I’ve emailed to clarify. May have to try get there closer to 12-30. Can’t imagine a huge queue at say 1pm - may have to take the chance. Seems odd though - surely they should sell the amount of tickets that the capacity is and only if they don’t sell out allow people in at the door!
Because people come in later, they want it full and to stay full from early on

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Does anyone remember getting in after the cut off point and whether they had to queue for long last time please..?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Does anyone remember getting in after the cut off point and whether they had to queue for long last time please..?
There was no cutoff last time, because the club hired the entire venue and sold the tickets themselves. We got wristbands to get in and reenter.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
So there's only one Boxpark per game then? And only one club gets to use it? Seems like a bit of a massive oversight by Wembley there, failing to fully monetise every damn thing they can. Clearly only a matter of time til both clubs get a Boxpark of their own
Pretty certain it has nothing to do with Wembley Stadium/The FA, like many businesses in the area.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
It’s been mentioned that the Box Park tickets are £10 but how/where can you buy them. Their website appears only to give info.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here