• We will qualify for Europe

• We will Blow it

• What will be, will be

Results are only viewable after voting.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
What will be. Purely due to squad limitations, the backlog of games and who we have to play, I now think we will finish 8th and miss out on Europe though.

A shame but still an amazing season though and the positive of not playing in Europe means we might have an even better season next year without those extra games.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
5 games to go, best season in our history and massively over performed. Will I be gutted if we don’t make Europe? Not particularly, would be an opportunity missed but we’ve earned that opportunity.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
5 games to go, best season in our history and massively over performed. Will I be gutted if we don’t make Europe? Not particularly, would be an opportunity missed but we’ve earned that opportunity.
'Europe' is massively over-touted - if you've not been there. Even f*cking Burnley have been there recently. They drew Aberdeen :lol: And West Ham seem to spend every single Thursday night of the season playing v Euro-dross to the detriment of their EPL position. Nice budget awayday for the fanbase, tho prob an unwelcome distraction from the EPL stuff that pays the bills from the club's POV

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here