Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well this must be a tad annoying for Reading

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not actually going to laugh at them here, but I'm reasonably pleased with the outcome.

They've gone off the boil slightly in recent weeks, and going by many of the posts on HNA (which admittedly may have been made when they thought he was upping sticks for Fulham), he's not done a lot. His wins-per-game ratio is actually worse than Adkins' was. The fact that he's decided to stay won't suddenly bring joy and harmony all round- as you can see, there are plenty of people questioning his loyalty and wondering why he was even interested in Fulham. Plus it reduces the chance of Reading imminently bringing in a manager who's actually very good.

Fulham are also left up the creek. This is a win-win, I feel :thumbsup:
According to the Guardian Reading had already lined up Tony Mowbray.

Sorry misdirection on the Scottish bit.

He just looks Scottish!

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Just occurred to me that Chris Hughton is a former Spurs player, right? Possibly the first since Mullers.

So can you find another Championship side ALSO with a manager with a Spurs background to kick off another feud like Venables v Mullery? Then us Palace fans would get some relief from all your griping.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
V
Just occurred to me that Chris Hughton is a former Spurs player, right? Possibly the first since Mullers.

So can you find another Championship side ALSO with a manager with a Spurs background to kick off another feud like Venables v Mullery? Then us Palace fans would get some relief from all your griping.

Wouldn't it be easier if you just stopped coming on NSC? :wink:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Alternatively, you could just leave our board? Crazy notion I know.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

And this has what to do with the Reading manager situation ? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here