Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well that's an odd one

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Just went to BBC iPlayer to see what films they have on there to watch right now. The images next to Halloween H20 and Girl With a Pearl Earring are there, as is one for Safari. The rest but one are all blank. So, the only one remaining is for Wreckers, an eerie British film with Benedict Cumberbatch that i watched on Sunday. The image that's there for that is of a dangling human chopper!

Can someone else go to this page http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/tv/categories/films and tell me whether they are also exposed to a penis that is very much not from that film. And if not, does that mean it's my computer linking the title of that film to a file i have somewhere on my machine of a dangler named Wreckers?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Just went to BBC iPlayer to see what films they have on there to watch right now. The images next to Halloween H20 and Girl With a Pearl Earring are there, as is one for Safari. The rest but one are all blank. So, the only one remaining is for Wreckers, an eerie British film with Benedict Cumberbatch that i watched on Sunday. The image that's there for that is of a dangling human chopper!

Can someone else go to this page http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/tv/categories/films and tell me whether they are also exposed to a penis that is very much not from that film. And if not, does that mean it's my computer linking the title of that film to a file i have somewhere on my machine of a dangler named Wreckers?

I don't think you got ENOUGH compensation.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
No, it all looks fine for me - maybe you're just seeing things?

Why I opened this thread and clicked the link however, I have absolutely no idea.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Crumbs.
Well it's either my machine that has this penis lurking somewhere in its depths and attaching it to innocent sites. Or my brain keeps imagining peni every which way but loose. The next one i see, i promise myself, i shan't pinch to test the realness of.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
:lolol:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
It does look a bit like she's pulling him off

wreckers.jpg

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Wishful thinking Mr Mead, it's the corner of the woman's apron which she is holding. Tis a good one though.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
For goodness sake, MB. You must be seeing things. It could be related to stress. I suffer terribly with it but this picture of the Mull of Kintyre calms me.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349902465.820565.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here