Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well that was £12.6m well spent.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
If it did, it would be daft. What's the point? In fact I'd suggest you'd have more chance nicking him if didn't guard the door step. He might then be tempted to pop out for an evening.

i reckon thats exactly what they plan here, with a few bobbies round the corner.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Just over an hours debt for the UK, wouldn't get to hung up about Jules...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7110445 said:
[MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION]... Could you see this happening in any other European countries?

I couldn't even see it in the post above so don't ask me.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7110445 said:
[MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION]... Could you see this happening in any other European countries?

You mean Germany, for example? Would it happen in Germany?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It was by that terminal starter of tedious threads leekbrookgull so you are excused for missing it.

I feel a bit better now. Thank you.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Has he sneaked out yet ? ???

He did get a Domino's in last night:

ad_184322362.jpg

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
I do wonder how they account for these costs though. 2 Police officers time for 2 years leaves an awful lot of change from £12.6 million. Most of that amount will be the cost of bureaucracy - which would probably just been apportioned over other projects.

I could never see the point of the police there anyway.

He was never going to come out with the fuzz camped on his doorstep. And even if he comes out now and does a runner he's not the sort of person who is just going to dissappear, he has too high a profile for that. He may well bugger off to some other country without an extradition treaty to UK or Sweden but to do that he'd need to either go through UK passport control officially in which case he would have been arrested or in the boot of a car through Dover in which case he would be someone else's problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here