Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We'll never die

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What about the Murray/LuaLua chant, that's associated with Man United and others, and the Bennett one is associated with Liverpool, the list goes on.

The best place to evaluate a song is at a game, not NSC. Sing it at a game and see if it catches on.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Shirley it should be:-

Flyin' high we'll reach the sky
We'll keep the seagulls flying high
We'll keep the seagulls flying high
'Cos Albion will never die

It might just be me but i cant read that without thinking of the theme tune from geordie racer.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
YMCA, complete with all the words and actions :banana:

[yt]tDF71LjRB34[/yt]

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Oh, and I don't understand the argueing here about singing other teams songs, when we can't even sing our own one at a sensible speed, or with more than a few der der der der ders and a shouting race at the end.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The anouncer bloke at the fans meeting seemed pissed off that tottenham had nicked "when the saints got marching in", changing it to "when the spurs go marching in" in the 90s. Despite the fact that it's always been their song! :facepalm:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
The anouncer bloke at the fans meeting seemed pissed off that tottenham had nicked "when the saints got marching in", changing it to "when the spurs go marching in" in the 90s. Despite the fact that it's always been their song! :facepalm:
Correct,I heard that at a Spurs match early 60s plus the Glory,Glory song long before Man U picked up on it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here