Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well if you didn't have a reason to dislike Kemy Agustien....

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
This is NSC remember, people would be sharpening knives over this.

Oh, (for the benefit of the post above me) he hasnt been poor this pre-season in my opinion. Yes today his passing at times was abysmal, but he hasnt looked too bad at all. Personally I thought he played incredibly well against Partick in Spain and was heavily involved with play, although sadly he wasnt as much today.

As you say a matter of opinion. Gave the ball away frequently against Lewes, had a shocker vs Crawley, I didn't go to Partick so my judgement is clouded somewhat as only a stream, (though 'played incredibly well') I would suggest is exaggerating it slightly, unless you were there, in that case fair enough as I can't comment.

IMO a 'stream' is not a good way to judge a player, as you cannot assess movement, positioning or in Kemy's case what he was trying with a pass. But the games I've seen live he has not been good enough to justify a place.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
What the hell have you done to him ?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
What the hell have you done to him ?

What do you mean? We haven't done anything out of the ordinary. We gave him a damn good rogering up the botty, like we do with all our players, and for some reason, ever since, he can't kick a bloody ball straight.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
You do now....

Bte4iA-IUAAXLHU.jpg

What the bloody hell is THAT ?!?!

When he becomes a decent footballer then he's earned the right to the beard, until then he looks an idiot.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
What do you mean? We haven't done anything out of the ordinary. We gave him a damn good rogering up the botty, like we do with all our players, and for some reason, ever since, he can't kick a bloody ball STRAIGHT .

Well I never !

Jaguar_uk

Jun 1, 2013
Guess his trying to show he's not a German, why let the small detail of actually practising football get in way of a daft beard.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How fat is he now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here