Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done..

Watford4ever

Jan 9, 2011
Congratulations on your fully merited win today.

Our fans and management will probably comment on how poor we were but you came and put in one of the best performances against us this season.

Considering the state of our pitch I was impressed at well you passed it and whilst the goal came from a Robert Green type error you should've scored more.

Good luck in the next round and it seems South coast football in on the up with Crawley winning and the Sains going well..apart from Portsmouth.

See you all next season...unless the cup run becomes a distraction!

Lets hope the win encourages this Bennett chap to stay..

;)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Cheers :clap::clap:

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania

Our fans and management will probably comment on how poor we were but you came and put in one of the best performances against us this season.

Considering the state of our pitch I was impressed at well you passed it and whilst the goal came from a Robert Green type error you should've scored more.

Good luck in the next round and it seems South coast football in on the up with Crawley winning and the Sains going well..apart from Portsmouth.

;)

cheers geezer... we're all rolling along on the Gus bus, see you at Falmer

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Good luck to you guys too! I think this year is little too early for you though you'll be around the play-offs come end of season. With the young squad you guys have put together can see you being high in Championship for a long time :)

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.

;)

What a decent chap!

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern

;)

how very nice of you sir

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
That's how to act on another forum Norwich fans.

Well done Mr Hornet.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Thankyou, although you might be in the Premium league next year if things go well.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
nice post thanks. Sorry to have to say it but I thought Watford were very poor today - we bossed the midfield, had the defence running all over the place (Taylor = donkey) and I can't remember the forwards having a decent shot in the first 85 minutes.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

;)

How strong a side was it that you put out?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Are you going to build a 4th stand?.Would make it a very nice ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here