Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done to those who stayed and clapped the team off.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Myself and a mate got asked to go home from the North Stand concourse after one Saturday match, there was about four people left drinking and the stewards wanted to lock up and go home.
We must have spent a few quid too .

How many points for this? :)
Points deducted from Mrs though when I came crashing through the front door ( again )

Me and my mates Pat and Ian were the last left standing at the Amex after one Saturday game with only Dicks bar to drink in. They had about 50 pies left over and said they were for the staff, but I got three for free anyway. After which we got kicked out and the stadium was locked up. Points for free pies?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Me and my mates Pat and Ian were the last left standing at the Amex after one Saturday game with only Dicks bar to drink in. They had about 50 pies left over and said they were for the staff, but I got three for free anyway. After which we got kicked out and the stadium was locked up. Points for free pies?

Points for free pies + 2
Points for being kicked out of the stadium at closing time + 50 ( Beat that super fans ) :)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Super fan alert :shutup:

Plastics don't go to matches ( sorry have I said this before on this thread? ) :)
If they left 10 minutes early or stayed till 5PM they are still BHA fans.

Agreed, just care that little bit less.

I am not claiming to be a super fan, far from it. But I don't walk out on the team. Shout me down if you like but if you leave ten minutes early you must care about the club a little less than those that stayed.

deckchair

Jan 23, 2009
agree with every word.wanted to show my appreciation for the historic run that will never be repeated in our lifetimes!will never understand people leaving early even if result decided.how many decisive moments have they missed at the amex?!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Agreed, just care that little bit less.

I am not claiming to be a super fan, far from it. But I don't walk out on the team. Shout me down if you like but if you leave ten minutes early you must care about the club a little less than those that stayed.

Yeah you are... however this is not the time to fall for a WUM.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
agree with every word.wanted to show my appreciation for the historic run that will never be repeated in our lifetimes!will never understand people leaving early even if result decided.how many decisive moments have they missed at the amex?!

So despite people feeling the need to give their reasons on this thread you still don't understand? May I suggest that says more about you than it does those that literally feel it necessary to explain why they leave, when in all honesty it is nobody else's business? 5 billion uber points to this man/woman!

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
So despite people feeling the need to give their reasons on this thread you still don't understand? May I suggest that says more about you than it does those that literally feel it necessary to explain why they leave, when in all honesty it is nobody else's business? 5 billion uber points to this man/woman!

-1 point for arguing with an Uber fan (althoguh to be verified once rules in place and people marked)

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Believe me, I am the most unaggressive person you'd ever have the misfortune of meeting. But I am sick and tired of uber supporters that just have to mention what they have done in order for the minions to think what a great bloke/lass they are. If it comes out aggressive, hey ho, I know what i mean.

Yeah it sounded to me that you were being unnecessarily aggressive. And it is a shame that so many people bugger off before the end; those who stayed and actually started singing did a good job as the players clearly appreciated it.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yeah it sounded to me that you were being unnecessarily aggressive. And it is a shame that so many people bugger off before the end; those who stayed and actually started singing did a good job as the players clearly appreciated it.

Bless 'em. Perhaps we should pat them on the head and change their nappy's too? I wish people would clap me out of the office when I have a bad day.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Bet you left Hereford early...the cup match the following season I mean. Obviously you never went to THE game, if you did then you're a proper fan. Everyone else, pah, cup final, Millenium stadium, Amex padded seating GLORY HUNTERZ!!! ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here