Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Stockdale !!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Take David Stockdale out of our season and we do not finish top two, simple as that.

That Sheffield Wednesday performance and the double penalty save was worth the points that we dropped today.

It's still one of my favourite Albion moments, especially when the team all rushed in to congratulate him afterwards.

Such a sense of team spirit that I hope carries into next season with newer challenges.

And he'll be worth a lot of points for the Albion next season.

#stilltogether

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
At full time, prostrate on the pitch hands covering his eyes.

He was like that for a minute until Villa subs came to console him. Our players must know he's off.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
he had a great game apart from the goal for which he was probably unsighted....

He did. I think Dunk tried to volley it or at least make a connection just before he tried to save it.

Dunk also for lucky with a challenge that was a penalty. I think we deserved the draw in the end.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
He did. I think Dunk tried to volley it or at least make a connection just before he tried to save it.

Dunk also for lucky with a challenge that was a penalty. I think we deserved the draw in the end.

ah well ...you think what i think .....it's ****ing hard when all yer mates are saying .." surely you cant **** this up" and youre just sitting there thinking hmmm yes . yes we can ....pretty shatt end to a great season but will let the board room know , without doubt , what is required to make a good fist of things next season ....that's all from me on this subject any way ......Albion to the core ...always have been always will be.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
He made a sime good saves today and has been great this season. For me he's easily on of our top three players. I really hope he stays - but I have a horrible feeling that he may not

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
When he stood up he was waving with both hands, rather than clapping the fans. It looked like he was waving goodbye

Ah, right. Never heard that term before. Is it an egg-chasing thing?

Fairly well known English term. You're just not a properly integrated celt like me ;)

Naylor think it's probable that he will stay.

Well it's way more likely than Stephens you'd think given he's keen to

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
he's definitely off. He might as well have been Julie Andrews such was his so long, farewell, auf weidesen performance after the final whistle. Besides, the club are having a fire sale on the letters S,T,O,C,K,D,A,L,E for shirts.

Definitely not here next season. What's John Keeley up to these days...?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I'm gutted for Stockdale, he made some brilliant saves in today's match.
And made a howler but that's life and he will be remembered for that. The new Gordon Smith...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here