Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Palace

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Very odd to consider the transfer fee irrelevant when out of contract players can often command a higher wage because there's no.......transfer fee.

You may wish to go back and read the posts that led up to my comment; then you would understand why I posted what I did. In future it might prevent you looking like a bit of a numpty.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Again, this eternal paradox in which supporters of CPFC are simultaneously tarnished with the brush of illiteracy and Nigelism. In order for the Beckeresque dream of Brighton's labeling theories to take effect, it is surely necessary for there to firstly be some semblance of consensus on the stick with which to beat us?

image.jpg

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
You may wish to go back and read the posts that led up to my comment; then you would understand why I posted what I did. In future it might prevent you looking like a bit of a numpty.

I know exactly what you said, and unless Murray's wage demands were more than the combined wages and fee of CMS, with regards to let one go in favour of the other, the frankly idiotic concept of Brighton's 'two pots' cannot be deemed such a bureaucratic importance that it makes the complete folly of letting Murray go be deemed 'an irrelevance'.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I'd like to know who the Brighton fan is .
Someone on here maybe ?

It's a blow up man on a tesco bag. This might be where your love life has been going wrong.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Highly unlikely.

I know exactly what you said, and unless Murray's wage demands were more than the combined wages and fee of CMS, with regards to let one go in favour of the other, the frankly idiotic concept of Brighton's 'two pots' cannot be deemed such a bureaucratic importance that it makes the complete folly of letting Murray go be deemed 'an irrelevance'.
AZ Gull was simply pointing out that with the setup we had, we could have offered Murray more money, and kept him. But you carry on talking absolute shit for a change.

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Do you ever read what you have written, before you hit the submit button? I can only think the answer is no, for surely noone (not even a Palace fan) would intentionally want to ridicule themselves? But maybe I am wrong.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
Highly unlikely.

AZ Gull was simply pointing out that with the setup we had, we could have offered Murray more money, and kept him. But you carry on talking absolute shit for a change.
It's common knowledge that Murray left because Poyet wouldn't meet his wage demands. Also common knowledge that the financial outlay for CMS would far exceed what BHAFC would have spent on Murray's wages alone.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
Do you ever read what you have written, before you hit the submit button? I can only think the answer is no, for surely noone (not even a Palace fan) would intentionally want to ridicule themselves? But maybe I am wrong.

My posts are always totally considered and thought through, sincere, and never stoop to the depths of the personal attacks to which I'm frequently subjected but to my credit, do not respond to.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's common knowledge that Murray left because Poyet wouldn't meet his wage demands. Also common knowledge that the financial outlay for CMS would far exceed what BHAFC would have spent on Murray's wages alone.
But AZ Gull didn't say otherwise. Seriously, read his posts.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
My posts are always totally considered and thought through, sincere, and never stoop to the depths of the personal attacks to which I'm frequently subjected but to my credit, do not respond to.

Not so considered that you avoid the multiple tautologies in this post, eh?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
My posts are always totally considered and thought through
Blimey, you're worse than I thought.
, sincere, and never stoop to the depths of the personal attacks to which I'm frequently subjected but to my credit, do not respond to.
You don't always respond, but you Thumbs Down every post I make, regardless of what it says. Like my last post that said AZ Gull had said the same as you - yep, Thumbs Down, boooo!

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
You don't always respond, but you Thumbs Down every post I make, regardless of what it says. Like my last post that said AZ Gull had said the same as you - yep, Thumbs Down, boooo!

Now I feel left out - he hasn't Thumbs Down'ed any of my posts. :shrug::cry:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Murray is crocked now. It's a pity but pro footballers rarely recover entirely from such a massive injury. He'll have a few games in him for sure but he's going to be an eggshell player. And Pulis knows it..even if you lot don't.

Shame really. Hey ho.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
Murray is crocked now. It's a pity but pro footballers rarely recover entirely from such a massive injury. He'll have a few games in him for sure but he's going to be an eggshell player. And Pulis knows it..even if you lot don't.

Shame really. Hey ho.
How insightful. Up until this point, I don't recall anyone mentioning that he may have suffered long term damage to his fitness as a result of his injury, never 'fully' recover etc. At least the cat's out of the bag now, courtesy of Bevendean Hillbilly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here