Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Mr Perry

Adriodinho said:
Surely a fan who has supported a club that long would of released our current regime is better run than the last?

Surely if you had an IQ higher than 10, you'd have realised he's on a wind up. Seems he still catches idiots like you, even after all this time :rolleyes:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
arg-fish-story.gif

cannedheat said:
Why should STH get priority for away games, home yes away no.

Exactamundo. There are many really really big fans who go to away games that deserve cup tix as much if not more than STH's. What if there were no tickets left for the away fans, but all the cozy guaranteed-ticket STH's got to travel all snug-like for the one big-name fixture at West Ham?

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
If the ticket policey gets changed other people will miss out on tickets and there be a huge moanfest from them! Fairest way to do it was reward both home and away 50% each. Not the clubs thought that people could be arsed to put there application through the club shop on a monday night

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I really think we need a sticky thread at the top that says if you're not happy about ticket allocation here's what to do, because these endless chuffing threads are ruining the board.

Could not agree more :clap:

cannedheat said:
These whinging sth are they the ones who used to sit in the South stand at the Goldstone and moan like f*** about anything and everything, god I hated sitting in that stand with the moaning bastards.

I never heard them, they must have been left of the goal or out of my earshot.

I thought the East Terracers were the absolute worst because many used to moan all game and let the players hear it as well.
One small bounce of a ball that Towner couldn't get and it was "effing hell Towner you are effing useless". Just wankers, the lot of them :angry:

When I used to go to the South terrace we had fun and laughs, it was exciting stuff and people there were mostly 'normal'. We talked Binney up to 'legend' status, knowing he was pretty-much a lard-arse and couldn't really run. Tiger Tony was a hero, along with... Suuuulllyyyy.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Common as Mook said:
I 'invest' by spending niigh on £200 a year in the club shop for myself and my kids. Maybe there should be a Nectar card for the shop that gets you ticket priority.....

Once again, you miss the point.

Of course you, and other who spend money on shirts etc are important, but STH invest at an important time.

It's a statement, I am prepared to invest £400 up front, guaranteed income, and as such, extremely valueable. The point is, the more STH's there are, the better, especially at a time where the need for Falmer is under intense scrutiny

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Ian Bairds Fist said:
Having STHs queuing for 9 hours outside the ticket office waiting for a Play Off Final ticket,

Shows what LEMMINGS they are, as we of course failed to sell out our allocation.

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames
Wanderer said:

Of course you, and other who spend money on shirts etc are important, but STH invest at an important time.

It's a statement, I am prepared to invest £400 up front, guaranteed income, and as such, extremely valueable. The point is, the more STH's there are, the better, especially at a time where the need for Falmer is under intense scrutiny

Exactly, a decline in ST sales this spring is awful timing re: Falmer decision. Oh how it could be so different if our ticketing policy was in order. The Club really cannot afford to piss off STH. Quite literally.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Wanderer said:

How about the other side of the coin. By having a 50/50 split between AMS and STH, the club are trying to encouage the AMS to become STH. If they were flatly refused a ticket they may not bother investing in a season ticket.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Re: Re: Well done Mr Perry

El Presidente said:
Shows what LEMMINGS they are, as we of course failed to sell out our allocation.
Even the mods hate the moaning STHs.
So all STHs are whingers.
All AMS are happy and do all the chanting.

As somebody else said what we need is a new breed of STH that makes more noise.
Will I be allowed to turn up tomorrow with a drum like that bloke at PVale that the Laird took on? :jester:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Bez said:
STH should get first shout on any HOME cup games. Those who attend regular AWAY games should get first shout on any AWAY cup games

Why is it so hard for them to understand?

It's easier to make a commitment to watching the Albion at home(Assuming 95% of ST are local) than it is to watching them away.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
jonny.rainbow said:

It's easier to make a commitment to watching the Albion at home(Assuming 95% of ST are local) than it is to watching them away.

Why is it so hard for YOU to understand that some (not all) STH consider themselves to be a superior race to those of us who watch the away games.

What I can't understand is why this fuss did not exist when the Albion were drawn away to MIDDLESBORO on a Tuesday night in the Coca-Cola cup a couple of seasons ago. Premiership team, and all that.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
El Presidente said:
Why is it so hard for YOU to understand that some (not all) STH consider themselves to be a superior race to those of us who watch the away games.

What I can't understand is why this fuss did not exist when the Albion were drawn away to MIDDLESBORO on a Tuesday night in the Coca-Cola cup a couple of seasons ago. Premiership team, and all that.

To be fair the THEM referred to the ST constantly moaning on here.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
jonny.rainbow said:

Why can't you understand that some sad b*stards watch BHA home and away?
Home fans and away fans aren't separate breeds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here