Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done guys! Orient didn't do bad either!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Hearn was quite funny talking about Delia's food. Rib-eye steak and apple crumble and custard, it's a winner.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Nice of you to give it your consideration wetfart, but underneath your rodeo-riding sister might be okay. Got any pics?

Youre retorts are loaded with homo references. Youre definately the biggest gayer in brighton and to be fair you have some competition on that front!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

Why do you keep talking about Leyton Orient on here? We don't care. We played you, you weren't there, we won 5-0. That's it, we'll play you again soon and then that's it. Hopefully you'll sod off, or atleast stop talking about Orient all the time.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
:clap2::kiss::wanker:
Why do you keep talking about Leyton Orient on here? We don't care. We played you, you weren't there, we won 5-0. That's it, we'll play you again soon and then that's it. Hopefully you'll sod off, or atleast stop talking about Orient all the time.

Heres the deal.

I keep talking about Leyton Orient cos I'm a FAN.
I come on here because most of the NSC community seems (alright present mong, thats you, excepted).
There is nothing you can do to stop me you impotent fool. I'm staying.
I've been here for years so if you dont like it just ignore me.
You beat us and I said well done. I've been around long enough to know that you might go up but you will go down eventually. We will play you again and in the same league so dont get all billy big bollocks because youre just riding for a fall.

Ciao.
:smokin:
:clap2:
:kiss:
:wanker:

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Well done to Orient, as others have said Norwich is a hard place to go and win (only time we have done so recently was 2002-3 under Coppell and we were mullered there last season). NE - bit of pot calling the kettle black there. Some of us got a little fed up with your obsession with Swindon. Candles is an Orient fan. You are supposed to be an Albion fan.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
:
Well done to Orient, as others have said Norwich is a hard place to go and win (only time we have done so recently was 2002-3 under Coppell and we were mullered there last season). NE - bit of pot calling the kettle black there. Some of us got a little fed up with your obsession with Swindon. Candles is an Orient fan. You are supposed to be an Albion fan.

:cheers:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Yeah, we won't be playing you after this season. What a pity. :thumbsup:

I would post something like Oldham on a tuesday night, but you wouldn't go anyway. Zing. All the best. :kiss:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

Spot on. Just don't go on the thread if you're not interested- and don't come across as an arrogant twat who seems to think we are already promoted and we'll never be playing Orient again- gives us fans a bad name

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I've nothing against fans of other clubs, when they actually add something. The fact we're patronising this chap just seems sad to me.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Yeah, we won't be playing you after this season. What a pity. :thumbsup:

I would post something like Oldham on a tuesday night, but you wouldn't go anyway. Zing. All the best. :kiss:

You probably wont play us next season in the league.........BUT you will play us again and it will be in the same league. Life wont be easy in the Championship. Big teams, bigger grounds, bigger players, bigger clubs. New grounds dont always work in teh favour of the home team. Like I say, I dont wish BHA ill but lets face facts, youll struggle in the championship in your first season and might be back down sooner than you know it....and thats assuming you go up in the first place!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here