Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Crawley Town

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I could have, but I got my information that Crawley had won from here first. Just had no idea what the score was. Its not that unreasonable.

Sorry for using the F word.

No probs

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
There weren't many watching in my pub, but those that were there all went up when that winner went in. Me included. Bizarre!

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
My crawley supporting mate trying to claim they could beat us at withdean easily. Lol.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
deserved it,but tubbs should of gone

Totally agree but other than that tackle he looked a decent player to me.

Brodie on the other hand, i know he wasnt on the pitch for long but £275,000, Holroyd looked better VFM to me
and we didnt pay much more for Murray!

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Yes, well done my home town team.....

Their 4th round draw is potentially easier than ours , maybe?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Is nice Crawley doing well, but not that fussed about them. Would cheer them against Derby but more interested in Eastbourne, Lewes and Hastings purely because of my location.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Could not care less about Crawley, A village expanded into a town for the bombed out cockneys after the war.

...and judging from my last visit, many of them have progressed from bombed out to spaced out...well, that is the twenty first century for you!

BeepBeepImaJeep

Farewell and adieu....
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
What a game to decide on a whim to watch. That 2 footed tackle on Savage was disgraceful. While I was hoping they'd win, I must admit Crawley should have only had 10 men for that 2nd half. Great ending. Thank god I didn't turn it off!

I wish people would put the f***ing result when they make threads like this.

Sorry.

In the time it took for you to type that, you could have found out the score. just saying.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I get the feeling some people are bracing themselves for Sussex having a second league team very soon and getting their slagging off of Crawley in now.

Great result for Crawley
Great result for West Sussex
Great result for Sussex

This is the year for our professional Sussex sides making their own little bit of history. Good luck to both of them!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Come on Torquay, do us a favour and put these upstarts in their place before they start getting ideas above their station. The only good bit about Crawley's success is that finally, after all these years, we could have proper local rivals as opposed to clubs sixty miles away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here