Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcome to yet another Albion messageboard

Lush

Mods' Pet
Aw thanks for thinking of me hun, but I think I'm just fine here, so I'll stick around LOL. :bigwave:

Ooh, I've never been called a spacker before. Love you too babes. :kiss:

Seriously, though, would you like to explain to me exactly why I am a 'spacker'? For having an opinion that differs from yours and others? For asking people to explain their viewpoint? Seriously, get over yourself, and try and look at things from other people's point of view once in a while...

And while we're at it, who the fcuk are you to tell me where to go, and what to do? (LOL)

Couple of points about this thread of binfestery:

1) Some of the people that were winding up other posters about the nature/regularity of their posts, seem to be getting, er, wound up now. That, to me, is highly amusing, and long may it continue.

2) Why on earth are you all concerned about what is happening on another internet forum. This is exactly the kind of waste of internet space that is peddled on NSP. You don't like it, we get it, stop banging on about it.

3) If the GOLD threads that were highlighted yesterday are anything to go by, this state of affairs is nothing new. There was, is, and probably always will be flouncing, ridicule of other posters, and – get this – difference of opinion.

As I pointed out the other day - with 47 non-football threads on the first page of the big board, it is clear that people come here for a wide range of reasons beyond the Super Seagulls...

4) Roll on tomorrow at 5:30...

:albion2::amex::goal:

I think Greg Bobkin is Bozza pretending to be an NSC poster.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Surely they are taking the piss? Isnt that what brightonfans.com is all about?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I can't understand the logic of starting a new BHA board.

I sort of get that NSP is for even more childish and inane stuff than you get on here, and more NSFW topics.

Good luck to them.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The are offering £1,000,000 (in play money) for the 1,000 post poster - what did I get from NSC for the 5,000,000th post - nothing - I'm going to be all over that

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
have bookmarked the site and might have a look later ............but will always be on here(NSC) even if there are a few people who object to small fluffy animals
my cats and I will not be going anywhere
do you hear............................................................... Laughs out loud

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I don't think that being on one site marks you out as being "exclusive" to that site. I'm on the new site, but I'll still be coming on here. Others might not. It's down to choice at the end of the day.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
It's like a biblical battle between good and evil...sweet.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
If you just surround yourselves with people like you then it becomes very boring very quickly. One of the reason we're all here is because we are all so different, have different points of view etc.

They'll be back I reckon.

Splitters!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
And I have dealt with it

By insinuating that anyone who mocks your posting style is bonafied Window-Licker? Is that how you settle all your arguments? No wonder you get on so well with Uncle Spermberg.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
They've split it into different sections - that's a real pain in the bum. I'm not wasting time deciding which bit to look at first, or what topic should be in which section. Utterly confusing and administrative nightmare.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I notice a User by the name of Champagne Charles has appeared :lolol: I think I may have to get involved in this.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Champagne Charles and Keyser Soze are back! :lolol:

On the Megan Stammers thread:

"f***ing wrongun that fella, reminds me of them noncey geezers in their saxo's waiting outside school picking up school girls. "Dont mess with chardonnay her BF is 25 from whitehawk" f*** off he will get a nike tn in the boat"

This is too funny already.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
If you just surround yourselves with people like you then it becomes very boring very quickly. One of the reason we're all here is because we are all so different, have different points of view etc.

Splitters!

Couldn't agree more. The problem is that if you just surround yourselves with people like you then it becomes very boring very quickly. One of the reason we're all here is because we are all so different, have different points of view etc.

Splitters!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Keyser Soze: "just got wetter than a blind lesbian in a fishmongers here in BN1"

It's already comedic gold :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here