Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcome to the Championship!

deenomeet

ballbags
Apr 2, 2011
Ipswich Town fan here.Would just like to say congratulations and welcome to the jungle that is the Championship,the most competitive and exciting league in the world!Having said that,we all want to get out of it..and go up!Anything is possible in this league,anyone can beat anyone,and with a brand new sold out ground and progressive, attractive football,you have as good a chance as anyone.So.....see you next year in the top 6!! Good luck.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Looking forward to my first visit to Portman Road! :D

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Much prefer Ipswich to Norwich.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
'The most competitive and exciting league in the world' = SPOT ON. I've been saying this for years (I honestly have - long before I knew we'd go up this season!)

Also think the Championshio is the 5th most watched leaue in Europe or something like that (average gate wise I believe)

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
'The most competitive and exciting league in the world' = SPOT ON. I've been saying this for years (I honestly have - long before I knew we'd go up this season!)

Also think the Championshio is the 5th most watched leaue in Europe or something like that (average gate wise I believe)

And we will finally look PERFECTLY at home there in our spanking new, filled to the brim, no expense spared FIELD OF DREAMS of a stadium!! Something just FEELS right.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Ipswich Town fan here.Would just like to say congratulations and welcome to the jungle that is the Championship,the most competitive and exciting league in the world!Having said that,we all want to get out of it..and go up!Anything is possible in this league,anyone can beat anyone,and with a brand new sold out ground and progressive, attractive football,you have as good a chance as anyone.So.....see you next year in the top 6!! Good luck.

Top 6?!! Is that all?

Cheers fella.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here