Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Welcome to new Roma NSCers...

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Im sure when yiu visit us you'll probably want information from us: so to try and second guess some of your questions - one thing you'll need to remember is Brighton is a very scary and violent place. Key areas to avoid:

Hanover area - you'll be accosted by Yoga teachers and part time mums trying to force you Into a downward dog.

Lewes Road Area - you'll be bored to death by social sciences students with dreadlocks going on about the environment

North Laine - you'll get robbed blind by coffee shops charging you 7 pounds for a poorly made coffee and dry croissant

Kemptown - well, if you're a good looking Italian fella, just...Good luck, basically.

Newhaven - the locals will attack you, knowing you're not from round there because you don't have gills

Portslade and Fishersgate - prepare yourself to be accosted by Reebok Classic wearing Taxi drivers who'll bore you to death about taking back.control and vaccination conspiracies

Hove - you'll be surrounded by Tarquin and Tabitha who'll beat you to death with tales of how much they could afford having sold their flat in London and how, like, it's so refreshing to be by the sea.

Be careful, it's a jungle out there.
But supposing he's a good looking, anti-vaxing, gay Italian yoga teacher called Tarquinius who loves coffee at any price and has a pad in Denton ?

I guess he would support Genoa, mind.

GallodiMare

Apr 14, 2023
Italian here.

I think Brighton can win.

Roma does not have, and has never had, good players in midfield.

They are not technically good, as the Spaniards are, at playing and hiding the ball.

Rome has good players, that is, good individuals, but they are not part of a game system.

The discipline of the famous Roman legions is no longer part of their way of fighting.

After all, they are all mercenaries, as it happens in all football teams in the world.

But they have a good defense and people on offense who can poison you with a snake bite.

Brighton must be patient and weave the spider's web.

Want you know who I'm rooting for?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
A quick question. Should Brighton win the first leg, will the Roma players switch sides for the second? ???

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What’s the largest animal you could single-handedly clingfilm to a lamppost?

Qual è l'animale più grande a cui potresti appendere la pellicola da solo a un lampione?

gladiaasroma

Feb 23, 2024
Italian here.

They are not technically good, as the Spaniards are, at playing and hiding the ball.

Rome has good players, that is, good individuals, but they are not part of a game system.

The discipline of the famous Roman legions is no longer part of their way of fighting.

After all, they are all mercenaries, as it happens in all football teams in the world.

But they have a good defense and people on offense who can poison you with a snake bite.

Are you sure of what you are saying?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Italian here.

Step away from the drugs (that goes for most people on this thread).

gladiaasroma

Feb 23, 2024
Italian here.

I agree about the game system, it was horrible while Mourinho was on the bench, now in a month it has changed completely, as far as the midfield is concerned there is a world champion Paredes, and we have had many midfielders, I will it is enough to mention our coach, De Rossi, world champion at 22 years old and penalty taker in the world final, midfielder who scored the most goals with the Italian national team, I only mentioned one

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Either the Italians reading this thread are thinking Ah umorismo britannico al suo meglio or che cazzo ho trovato qui?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here