Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weirdest Place you've ever had sex...

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
In an unfurnished house with a danish girl I met in a nightclub on my first night in Copenhagen.

Realised the next morning that I didn't have a phone number for the friend I was meant to be staying with, or an address, so had to find my way back to his flat, the other side of town, just by remembering what I'd seen earlier in the day...

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
In a pub in Rusper, we found a cosy table out of sight of the bar (and other customers)

At the top of a motorway embankment if i looked up I could see the cars on the road below.

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Islington

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
snooker table in hms collingwood (shore establishment) ladies night.

main communication office hms sandpiper (grey funnel line), my office, my missus, my perks

:D

JAFA

Dec 14, 2004
Auckland
In a swag in Kakadu national park, Australia, not the easiest. Oh and someone's private swimming pool at 3am in Mooloolaba, Queensland.
Hope my dad's not reading this thread:blush:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
JAFA said:
In a swag in Kakadu national park, Australia, not the easiest. Oh and someone's private swimming pool at 3am in Mooloolaba, Queensland.
Hope my dad's not reading this thread:blush:

No, but your brother is, you disgusting girl. I'm phoning the local convent. They'll take care of you.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
In someone's private swimming pool at 3am in Mooloolaba, Queensland.....

Hang on a minute

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Juan Albion said:
I notice that no women have said anything. I guess that means that women don't have sex in weird places - and that can only mean that you guys must have been having sex with each other.

Maybe BHA supporting women are more reserved sexually?

The girl I had in SK was a Sparta Prague supporter, so maybe we should ask on their board :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here