[Albion] Weird season ticket goings on

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
I have recently had a few notifications of my season ticket being updated in my phone’s wallet, but didn’t really pay much attention to it. This morning I thought I’d have a look in my wallet just in case anything odd had happened ahead of next week’s Spurs match. Something very odd indeed has happened!

155e895aa24f6285d4bddbd8aec682a5.jpg

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
I await an influx of NSC gawpers around my seat next Saturday evening [emoji112]

I would love to have a gawp but i am in the west upper. I suppose i could bring my binoculars though. Actually even with them it is probably a bit far, perhaps you could kindly hold a large arrow above your head that would help! :lol:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Looks like last seasons mobile ticket.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I would love to have a gawp but i am in the west upper. I suppose i could bring my binoculars though. Actually even with them it is probably a bit far, perhaps you could kindly hold a large arrow above your head that would help! :lol:

No chance they are letting you in with a potential weapon!

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
When these threads pop up I have a look at mine to see if anything is strange (doesn't bother me) but this time I've gone in and mine are gone???

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Mines updated to Spurs

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Mine tells me I’ve been randomly selected to go up to WHL next week with ID to collect my ticket. Or have I misunderstood?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports