Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20221215_200105.jpg

A warning for all you guys or girls that need to pee in public.
Beware it'll come back and soak you :lol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Good.

The amount of blokes we come across on patrol on Friday and Saturday nights just piddling all over town without a second thought. People just whipping it out outside the kebab shops on West St.
I swear it wasn’t as rife when I was younger. People don’t even bother to find a dark corner a lot of the time.
We have to remind them they can be arrested for it.
They mainly just shrug and mumble an apology before slinking off.

It’s revolting.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
How come dogs can piss all over the street and no-one blinks an eyelid?
I assume because there's no risk at all that anyone could get embarrassed about seeing a dog's willy.

Dog, cat and fox wee are pretty much way more toxic than pissed chav wee.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Wow - that brings a whole new meaning to ‘paintball’.:lolol:

Last edited:

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022
I like to think the same technology could be incorporated into trousers and shoes, leading to whirlpools of piss being observed in the streets, caught between two repelling forces.

It’s the unobservant passer by I feel sorry for, unless of course the technology is developed so far that it pushes it all right back into the culprit’s bladder.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
no one else think Westminster council has been taken in by some Del Boy pitching a "splash back" paint? Shirley splash back is a product of angles, surface evenness and stream intensity, not how its painted.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Because there were public toilets? The ones half way up Queen Street were particularly useful when wending your way back to the Station.
Exactly that. In the 'old days' on the way back to Brighton station from, say, the Hungry Years one could stop for a piss at the toilets at the Clock tower, the ones by a weird little triangle at the top of Gloucester Road, or use the ones at Brighton station. (Fantastic great Victorian marble urinals). All free. I think Brighton station still has fee-paying toilets but the others are long gone.

So yeah, what with being older and not having the bladder of my youth a couple of times (only a couple) on my way home from a night out I've nipped round the corner, tried to get out of public view as much as possible, and pissed in the street. Not proud of it, but I'm not apologising either. Typical that the solution is 'splash back paint' not re-introducing public toilets.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Take away public toilets and people will pee in the street. Who would have thought it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here