Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday match day thread.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Listen mate, not good to do the job unprepared. But it's more than paid it's way...it surely has been the most entertaining matchday thread ever....and I love it. However I am a little concerned fate is playing a nasty balancing act with us Seagulls. Is it giving us all our smiles to ready us for the later misery. Well I'm going to put my feet up and enjoy the rest of Friday evening :lol:

I know it's not the fancy in day Match day depth thread and a lot would say it's just basic but sometimes basic is better than all this over hyped pictures and page after page of inside intelligence so I kept it short and to the point.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 48s
#BHAFC team #SWFCvBHAFC: Kuszczak, Bruno, Greer, Upson, Ward; Ince, Andrews, Forster-Caskey; Buckley, Rodriguez, Lingard.
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 1m
#BHAFC subs #SWFCvBHAFC: Ankergren (GK), Chicksen, Dunk, David, LuaLua, March.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Spanish Len replaced by Spanish Rodney :ohmy:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Just passed the Albion players in the corridor of the Kenwood Park Hotel in Sheffield. Overheard Gordon Greer asking Ulloa, in very slow deliberate Scottish tones, why he is feeling sick ? Is it diarrhoea ? (sorry for the detail but a direct quote). Answer: no just generally feeling ill. Wasn't happy to hear that.

Double edged sword maybe ... get to see what Jesse is like as an out an out striker ???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 1m
#BHAFC pair Leo Ulloa and Inigo Calderon both travelled, but both hit by illness and ruled out tonight. Hence only six subs. #SWFCvBHAFC

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Oh no, I've gone an done it. I'm going to be dragged out and executed. Come on Albion, don't let me down as I've put time and effort into this thread :(

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
Not that I think it matters that much but surprised we only have 6 on the bench. Do we normally only take 1 'spare man' to away fixtures?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here