Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday look so good...

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Just replying to a quote. Brighton booed ramierz

We did? Don't know about those around me but I was booing an atrocious refereeing decision.

There may have been some initially, until we all realised it was a genuine injury. As someone else mentioned, we clapped him off (though upon reflection I wish I ****ing hadn't).

Clueless ****.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
No they didn't. We applauded him when he was stretchered off.
[MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] When has it ever been manly or a sign of good supporters to boo injured players?
As for atmosphere, I sit near you & I don't see or hear you starting chants.

First of all you don't know me.

Secondly i would much rather a hostile atmosphere than one that claps away attendances and where 3 quarters of the stadium sit in silence. It's all just to nice more often than not down at the Amex. That has got to have an effect.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
So you don't think our fans would be celebrating had the roles been reversed?

Actually, no. Not in same way. Were you there? I was and very impressed with the support from all corners. Of course it is easier to rock and roll when 2-0 up and I am sure Amex will get going if the unlikely transpires Monday but I have rarely if ever seen an Albion crowd (indeed any crowd) get going as SW's did even before a goal was scored.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I honestly didn't think Wednesday were even that good....We made them look half decent to be honest.

I sort of agree - if they were any good they would have finished the tie last night.

They sat back instead of going for the kill.

However the urgency and tempo of the wed team in the first half was fantastic -

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I sort of agree - if they were any good they would have finished the tie last night.

They sat back instead of going for the kill.

However the urgency and tempo of the wed team in the first half was fantastic -
Yeah thought they were OK in the first half,but pretty ordinary in the second half and should really have put more pressure on against a tired 10 man side.

They may live to regret that who knows :)

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
They were at home, in front of a sell out crowd, at full squad strength, against a team that lost 4 key players through injury so could make no tactical subs and had to slot players into unusual positions, then had to drop to 10 men. This should have been like an attack v defence training match for them and they f.cked it. If I was a Wednesday supporter I would be fuming that we still have even a sniff of getting back into this match. I'm telling you that was a poor, poor result for them, they have shown that they lack the killer instinct. Our luck can only change now

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
They were at home, in front of a sell out crowd, at full squad strength, against a team that lost 4 key players through injury so could make no tactical subs and had to slot players into unusual positions, then had to drop to 10 men. This should have been like an attack v defence training match for them and they f.cked it. If I was a Wednesday supporter I would be fuming that we still have even a sniff of getting back into this match. I'm telling you that was a poor, poor result for them, they have shown that they lack the killer instinct. Our luck can only change now

Amazed when they brought on the big lump. Just let Forestieri run at our makeshift defence for half an hour. That's all they needed to do..

There was a moment when Kayal brought down Nuhui to prevent a counter attack. He was smiling at him and helped him up. Gave him a hug. You could see him thinking "Thank **** it's just you I have to deal with, I'm knackered!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here