Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday fans discussing us....

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Just seen this little beauty...Just can't help themselves....

Group of lads from Chap. are going , They're staying Friday night at the Ibis in Brighton ,
Ideal for them as most of them are gay so they're going straight on the pull after the match and back to the hotel for a BUMFEST!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I thought Hutchinson was going to break AK's legs in the first minute? He obviously hadn't read the script as he tried to break March's legs in the last minute instead. The prick.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
This player rating made me smile.

McManaman 3 - Just ran around acting like a prat, made no effort to link up with Pudil. He won't last much longer if he carries on like this.

Given that this happened

Posted at
67'
Substitution, Sheffield Wednesday. Callum McManaman replaces Daniel Pudil.

:lolol:

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I think Wednesday gave us a really hard game, had the penalty gone in we could have easily lost last night. The win was down to the team sticking together and not giving in. You can't coach that.

Their sendings off were pure frustration.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I think Wednesday gave us a really hard game, had the penalty gone in we could have easily lost last night. The win was down to the team sticking together and not giving in. You can't coach that.

Their sendings off were pure frustration.

They quite clearly don't have a 'team'. Watching the coverage when I got home, they showed a few recent Wednesday goals. Forestieri seemed to poach a goal from McManaman who just turned away and walked back to the halfway line. (Just after 8:30)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeUD7IJySwo

The rest of the team were hardly busting a gut to congratulate him on the decisive goal. Doesn't look like all is forgiven after his little stunt that seems to have been rewarded with an improved contract. A lot of talented individuals but seem to be a few rotten eggs. Add in the fact they have 6 senior strikers but struggle to score and you can see why they want to throw money at Rhodes but I can't see that helping their team harmony. Although looks like he will go to Villa anyway.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
They quite clearly don't have a 'team'. Watching the coverage when I got home, they showed a few recent Wednesday goals. Forestieri seemed to poach a goal from McManaman who just turned away and walked back to the halfway line. (Just after 8:30)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeUD7IJySwo

The rest of the team were hardly busting a gut to congratulate him on the decisive goal. Doesn't look like all is forgiven after his little stunt that seems to have been rewarded with an improved contract. A lot of talented individuals but seem to be a few rotten eggs. Add in the fact they have 6 senior strikers but struggle to score and you can see why they want to throw money at Rhodes but I can't see that helping their team harmony. Although looks like he will go to Villa anyway.

the wednesday fan i spoke to at the end reckoned we were a "One man team " ! , wonder who he meant ??

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This is my favourite from the player ratings thread:

Is there an option for none of them?.

Westwood - 4 - rare off day. Should have done better with both goals. Especially be the 1st
Pudil 2 - nothing going forward, destroyed by knockaert. Liability all game. Looks out of his depth.
Loovens - 4 - at fault for their winner. Otherwise okay.
Lees - 5 - did his job without pulling up any trees.
Hunt-4- wiped out early looked okay going forward, usual issues at back
Reach- 4 - would have given him a 2 but for a 10 minute period 2nd half. How this guy cost 5 million I'll never know. He can't cross, can't beat a man, can't defend, can't pass, has no skill, he's not fast. He's nothing about him and cost more than twice what knockaert did. Let that sink in.
Bannan - 5 - good in patches but so negative. Is he to blame for our negative style.. if we're playing hutch we need someone with some drive. They are both too negative. Time for abdi to shine?
Hutch- 1 - would have got a 4 but not got his awful challenge. Wasn't himself today. Not in their faces like usual.
That challenge would have been a straight red had it not been in the 94th minute and him already on a yellow. Irresponsible.
Wallace - 3 - did nothing came too narrow time and time again.
Winnal - 3 - did nothing but to be fair he got zero service. But I don't think he worked hard enough on the press.
Forestieri - 3 - worst I've ever seen him. Did nothing. Pens get missed. A rebound 5 yards out Straight to him shouldn't be. Lost his head and wasn't interested after.
Palmer - 4 - was alright, lack of quality

Fletcher-1 - did nothing to change game. Stupid red. Not good enough from our apparent top earner. Been poor last month or so.

Macca - 3 - more interested in trying to get in fights than put Ball in.

Carlos- 3 - tactics poor. Subs had no impact. Team didn't attack when 11vs10. He has to take responsibility for that. Like a lot of Wednesday fans.
Starting to lose patience. It's dull it's boring and it's predicable. We could have played all weekend and we still wouldn't score.

How are we in 6th?

:lolol::lol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here