Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday evening Amex North Stand ROLL CALL..........

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Bakesy shall be in attendance and hopefully enjoying his first Amex Pie and a Pint, cant wait to get in there and see it all in the flesh, so to speak.
Who else is going?

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bakesy shall be in attendance and hopefully enjoying his first Amex Pie and a Pint, cant wait to get in there and see it all in the flesh, so to speak.
Who else is going?

Me no understand. Isn't Wednesday game away? To Horsham? At Worthing? Or did I miss something?

BrightonGuy

Jun 3, 2011
Brighton
Who else is going?

I think its best to wait until the first game to see it
I want to be amazed on The Big day rather than going before hand but , of course, its up you
and getting there a couple of hours before the first game should be enough time to have a good look around

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I'll see you there Bakesy, It has actually been years since I last saw you, Most likely forgotten me ;(

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Me no understand. Isn't Wednesday game away? To Horsham? At Worthing? Or did I miss something?

Indeed it is. And that's where we'll be (Woodside Road, 7.45pm kick off, Albion v Horsham). Much as I'm sure I'll love our new ground, I'd rather go and watch some football. And save the ground 'experience' for Donny.

Although clearly I may need the advice and assistance of one or two northstanders who have been 'familiarised'. :thumbsup:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Who else is going?

Im there. Cant wait either, from all the stuff i read on nsc, it feels like im the only fucker who has yet to see the inside of the amex

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Im there. Cant wait either, from all the stuff i read on nsc, it feels like im the only fucker who has yet to see the inside of the amex

You're not the only one.
I went for my presentation early February when there were piles of chalk all over the place but I'm saving all my astonishment and wonder for the Donny game!

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Who else is going?
pie and a pint you say?

go on then....6 oclock train? :thumbsup:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
You're not the only one.
I went for my presentation early February when there were piles of chalk all over the place but I'm saving all my astonishment and wonder for the Donny game!

Donny will be my first game as well, just wanted have a look around and take a couple of photos when it wasnt that busy. I know where your coming from though, going to be very emotional on 6/08.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Be interesting to see how people get home from these events as the trains won't even be able to cope with 2000 people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here