Website Design

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bigsul

Nov 2, 2009
Who made the logo? It's really nice, a great website for your first time.

Coding needs a bit of a re-work, CSS should be added into a separate file and linked to each page, it's a lot quicker in the long run. Little things like Alternative Text for images and keywords make a world of difference in SERPs too. Do you like web designing and learning new ways to make websites better, or do you find it a little tedious? Also the thing mentioned about about links opening in a new tab is SUPER important to fix, your bounce rate will soar if you leave it like that.

Me and the boss designed the logo whilst rebranding the business. We like it!

I did enjoy learning but frustrated at still not really understanding how i get to do what i want to do with it. I will keep persevering as it's a skill that would be really useful.

Thanks for all the advice.

Bigsul

Nov 2, 2009
I concur re the flash, don't do it.

Separately, what type of UV flatbed did you go for? Does it have a fixed bed or conveyor, and does it print white ink? What's your opinion of it, we're looking to go down this route but need something that will register repeats in place to a tiny tolerance (+\- less than 1mm maximum), and print white ink, Oce seems to be the general consensus on suitability but would like to have something to compare it to.

We went for an Oce Arizona 350GT flat bed with roll media as well. It does print white. We also liked the Jetrix but felt that Oce had better back up though. i would avoid the conveyer types as every time we went to look at these they were out of order! All in all a very very expensive but great bit of kit.

I'd be happy to quote on the work you need doing. Might be more cost effective to farm out than get the printer yourself. Contact me via the website and we can discuss further.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports