Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Weather tomorrow

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I agree, very long droughts of weeks, but then these deluges. I record rainfall now, my Dad’s been doing it for the best part of 30 years. Big numbers here, despite that long Sept/Oct drought.
Yeah, I guess I haven't really thought about how heavy the downpours have been comparatively! We're certainly making up for the lack of persistent rain last few days too

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yeah, I guess I haven't really thought about how heavy the downpours have been comparatively! We're certainly making up for the lack of persistent rain last few days too

Pluvial famine to feast to famine in our garden last 5 years. Just now trugs, buckets, you name it are overflowing. Then in spring/summer the lawns, some shrubs and perennials suffer, despite mulching etc, things die.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
It’s been absolutely pissing it down the last week or so - when it rains it has been very heavy.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I wonder if the Amex pitch would ever be unplayable?
The drainage is excellent. My son was a mascot against Leicester years ago so I got to stand right behind the bench until kick off. It was absolutely biblical and I was soaked to the skin but the pitch didn’t have a single bad patch. You can see the water running off it. I think you’d need flash flood conditions.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Looks like the weather could be a repeat of the AEK game, but hopefully not a repeat of the result. I got soaked through to the bone that evening, even though I was wearing my waterproofs.

I’ve invested in some new waterproofs for today!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Looks like the weather could be a repeat of the AEK game, but hopefully not a repeat of the result. I got soaked through to the bone that evening, even though I was wearing my waterproofs.

I’ve invested in some new waterproofs for today!
We've got a spell of rain about to pass through moving SW to NE and then there are more showers developing for later. Its going to be hit and miss whether we get rain before, during or after today's game.

Screenshot_20231029_092712_Chrome.jpg

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
We've got a spell of rain about to pass through moving SW to NE and then there are more showers developing for later. Its going to be hit and miss whether we get rain before, during or after today's game.

View attachment 168854
This is about as useful as the actual weather “it may or may not rain, before, during, or after the match” in a similar vein we will likely win, lose, or draw today.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Row U in lower east seats are wet , Whoever buys a season ticket in lower rows is mad

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Annoyingly I left phone debit card in the van and only realised as I passed Falmer station …back to van the. Back to ground .rained hard all the way ..oh how I hate sitting in wet jeans 👀

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here