Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Weather Report- Albion V Arsenal

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
but will the snow have melted enough to make it possible to get there.......from say hilly north Shoreham :moo:

If the last couple of days has taught us anything it's that even a glimpse of the sun is enough to melt snow like the Ark of the Covenant melts Nazis and despicable Archaeologists.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
If the last couple of days has taught us anything it's that even a glimpse of the sun is enough to melt snow like the Ark of the Covenant melts Nazis and despicable Archaeologists.

:D

Will we be thankful that this match is on Sky ....and not the original 3pm Saturday KO

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Not worried about the weather. Expect the game to go ahead.

On balance, probably fortunate the game's on Sunday. If it was on Saturday, Southern Rail would already be priming us about 'the inevitable knock on effects of such a protracted period of unprecedented bad weather':glare:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
You can't play in all of that Shirley?

If that is what you call it. I like to call my football kit Shirley. If I play in below 5 degree then I wear Shirley plus which includes wool hat, mittens, of course, scarf, etc. I call this outfit Psalm. So Shirley Tomer Hemed should be comfortable in this weather.

Shirley is a given name and a surname. Transferred use for the surname originating from the English place-name Shirley, which is derived from the Old English elements scire (shire) or scīr (bright, clear) and lēah (wood, clearing, meadow, enclosure). The name makes reference to the open space where the moot (an early English assembly of freeman which met to administer justice and discuss community issues) was held. Shirley was originally a male name, but its use in Charlotte Brontë's novel Shirley (1849) established it as a female name. The name is also common in Hebrew, in which it means "song unto me" or "I have a song".

So when it's time to sing yell out "Shirley."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here