Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

weather forecasts

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
clear after 9am and maybe some sun
its been raining all day .............with some sunshine(10mins) and raining at the same time
:tosser:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Be careful out there during this bitterly cold spell, temperatures might fall to 5 c tonight

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Why produce long-range forecasts when they can't get it right 12 hours ahead ................and this also annoys me - half of every 'forecast' is spent telling you what the weather has been like. Not useful information.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Walked 5 miles and ran 3 miles today along Hove Prom and around Shoreham Harbour. Excellent weather had to put the Ray Bans on. The Downs were as black as hell. A huge rain cloud came in from the sea, split in the middle and rained over Brighton and Shoreham leaving Hove dry as a bone. Perfect forecast today.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Walked 5 miles and ran 3 miles today along Hove Prom and around Shoreham Harbour. Excellent weather had to put the Ray Bans on. The Downs were as black as hell. A huge rain cloud came in from the sea, split in the middle and rained over Brighton and Shoreham leaving Hove dry as a bone. Perfect forecast today.

How was solly ?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Forecasts seem to change almost hourly which is of no use to anyone. Trying to get my car cleaned, polished and readied for selling, wrong forecasts all weekend led to me doing the wrong things at the wrong time, leaving me with a roof which is probably not waterproof right now! Toxxers!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
How was solly ?

2 mile March. Home. Full stretching routine. Then 3 mile jog. Followed by further stretching routine. As good as new. 100% fixed. Will have to go at 10" pace most of the week though as feel like a stuffed turkey. Will miss Parkrun Saturday, as well. Need to get back slowly. Great to be out in sunshine and little wind.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
2 mile March. Home. Full stretching routine. Then 3 mile jog. Followed by further stretching routine. As good as new. 100% fixed. Will have to go at 10" pace most of the week though as feel like a stuffed turkey. Will miss Parkrun Saturday, as well. Need to get back slowly. Great to be out in sunshine and little wind.

Slowly slowly...........good news though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here