Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wearing Shorts in 1901 Tomorrow. Allowed Or Not?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Today's email says no shorts. I believe the Newcastle match's information email said that shorts would be allowed for that match and the Leeds match.
Can anyone confirm whether it's another shorts match or not?

Attachments

• Dress 1901.JPG
    Dress 1901.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 266

judewri

Oct 7, 2003
west sussex
This is going to be a disaster , like you say ,they did say shorts allowed for tomorrow and todays email seems to change that 🙄 . Who knows ?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Oh my oh my, third world problem indeed.

To some extent, but it's doesn't reflect well that they are unable to send simple communications or be clear to supporters. Especially when it's a stupid rule to start off with

Bingo

Jul 27, 2014
Seaford
1901 email 10/08/22

DRESS CODE

With effect from the first game of the 2022/23 season collared shirts for males are no longer a requirement.

All other dress code guidance remains the same as last season including, no football shirts (home or away), flip-flops, ripped jeans or sportswear. Under-14s may wear replica home shirts.

Please note that for the month of August 2022 tailored shorts will be acceptable as a response to the unusually hot weather. This includes both Newcastle and Leeds home matches.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
1901 email 10/08/22

DRESS CODE

With effect from the first game of the 2022/23 season collared shirts for males are no longer a requirement.

All other dress code guidance remains the same as last season including, no football shirts (home or away), flip-flops, ripped jeans or sportswear. Under-14s may wear replica home shirts.

Please note that for the month of August 2022 tailored shorts will be acceptable as a response to the unusually hot weather. This includes both Newcastle and Leeds home matches.

Thank you very much indeed. Shorts it is.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Well you can wear them to the West lounge today

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
Today's email says no shorts. I believe the Newcastle match's information email said that shorts would be allowed for that match and the Leeds match.
Can anyone confirm whether it's another shorts match or not?

ONLY if you wear them inside out will they allow

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Attachments

• shorts.JPG
    shorts.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 65

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here