Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wealdstone Raider v Whitehawk round 2

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
True, mind, their defence has let them down a bit in recent matches.

I didn't find out until recently that Barnet is their "derby" and they don't like each other
one little but.

Barnet, Hendon, Harrow anyone else who wants a fight :lolol:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Amen to that. God bless you my son, go in peace - down the A23, turn left onto A27 for about 4 miles and you’ll find my place of worship on the right hand side. Hallelujah! :angel: :drink:

Yes I know that place of worship.
Its full of heathens, free thinkers and naysayers.....

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
:lolol::lolol:

He looks like he’s running really fast and the first copper is just strolling.
What did he do wrong?

Nothing apparently. He was refused entry to a bar near London Bridge although he had a ticket. He'd had a few pints but because of his speak impediment it was assumed he was being drunk and disorderly.

When a nearby policeman intervened and asked what was going on he panicked and legged it. They chased and arrested him, but he was released without charge.

I don't think he has ever been able to deal with the notoriety properly, but has raised a lot of money for charity. Apparently giving most of his "celebrity" earnings to Great Ormond Street.

Last edited:

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Nothing apparently. He was refused entry to a bar near London Bridge although he had a ticket. He'd had a few pints but because of his speak impediment it was assumed he was being drunk and disorderly.

When a nearby policeman intervened and asked what was going on he panicked and legged it. They chased and arrested him, but he was released without charge.

I don't think he has ever been able to deal with the notoriety properly, but has raised a lot of money for charity. Apparently giving most of his "celebrity" earnings to Great Ormond Street.

If you ever met him, you'd realise he's harmless and just a normal supporter. Not a
bad bone in his body.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Do you have a writing impediment?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here