Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We take 35,000 to Cardiff don't we?

Jul 25, 2003
Saltdean
Just a bit concerned about the number who can't make it next Saturday as reported on other threads. It's an easy game for me to get to but hope there will be a bit of company and the great away support continues for this vital game.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Just short of 30,000 to Cardiff wasn't it?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
valentines weekend innit :jester:

some people have any excuse to get out of it

i'll be there , terraces (white)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Nah, I reckon we'll be alright. Same old story innit, keep yer head down and you'll be alright.

:)

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Nah, I reckon we'll be alright. Same old story innit, keep yer head down and you'll be alright.

I'm going to hunt you down, Chappers. You're dead meat.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
what i'll be wearing round my nuts saturday

ba_1_b.JPG

btw TLB if you spot a bloke in a brighton shirt with BRADERS written on his back , hes got nothing to do with me :p

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Braders7 said:
btw TLB if you spot a bloke in a brighton shirt with BRADERS written on his back , hes got nothing to do with me

If I spot a bloke in a Brighton shirt with BRADERS on the back, you'd better RUN!

You've got nothing to worry about. I'll be too busy looking for CHAPPERS to worry about you.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
napier's kit man said:
Just a bit concerned about the number who can't make it next Saturday as reported on other threads. It's an easy game for me to get to but hope there will be a bit of company and the great away support continues for this vital game.

but most of them were not brighton fans they just went along for the ride?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Couldn't get a cheap flight over and back. Which is annoying as Cardiff is pretty much the only match I can get to and back in a day.

However, if I somehow manage to pull a few grand out of me arse, I'll be the insane one with a tricolour and DUFFY/19 on his shirt....

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Laughing Bluebird said:
If I spot a bloke in a Brighton shirt with BRADERS on the back, you'd better RUN!

You've got nothing to worry about. I'll be too busy looking for CHAPPERS to worry about you.

:(

Bully.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here