Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We should be playing Chris O'Grady

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I have nothing whatsoever against COG and consider him to be a valuable member of the squad but consider Best to be a better bet for us at the moment, as does CH it appears.

Well it's not based on his three performances for us which have all been dire. I'm not sure why CH is picking him, can only assume it's in the hope/expectation that he'll hit form sooner rather than later

Anyway I'm sure CH knows why, but for you to say that Best's hold up play is as good as O'Grady's is (with respect) utterly daft. On top of that you can't chose his striking capability after one attempt Saturday that a 7 yo could have done better with.

Anyway it matters not, I'm sure Best will start tonight, and will continue to do so

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'll text Houghton now and tell him what we've decided.

Try texting Hughton instead.
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/11812398.Hughton_says_Leon_s_my_Best_man/?ref=twtrec

Albion boss Chris Hughton has stood by Leon Best as his best central striker option.

Hughton has hinted Best, signed on loan from Blackburn Rovers, will start for the fourth match in succession against Leeds United at the Amex tonight.

Best has taken over from Chris O'Grady and Craig Mackail-Smith. None of them have scored in the Championship since the latter struck in the home win against Bolton Wanderers in August.

Dub-67

Sep 12, 2012
showed some magic when he came on last night! give him more time!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here