Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We Needed That

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I still don’t know any Brighton fans doing anything other than pinching ourselves / keeping it real.

There really is no level of expectation or entitlement, just excitement.

I therefore don’t believe we “needed that” at all. We were simply beaten by a better side on the day, against the run of form. Which happens in football. If it didn’t, I wouldn’t support Brighton!

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
First half we got smashed and it could have been worse than 3-0….. BUT….. goals change games and the header Welbeck missed to make it 1-1 I believe would have changed it.
Second half I thought we were the better side by an absolute mile, the fact they ‘won’ it 2-1 was ridiculous, it actually made me more annoyed that RDZ had picked that line up, the upgrade provided by March and Ferguson was massive. I think they got out of their half twice in 45 minutes and scored both times. Had we taken one of the multiple chances in the first 15 minutes of that half it could have been very different as I could see their players and fans quickly becoming twitchy. We didn’t. One of those days.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Buonanotte has massive potential and is only going to improve by playing. He's already in the full (World Champions) Argentina squad and is seen by many in South America as a potential successor to Messi. He's also not strong enough at the moment and doesn't track back enough, a bit like Enciso when he started. You can't say that about Enciso now and that change happened in weeks thanks to him playing.
This with bells on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here