Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We need to talk about Dale

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
No. You were inferring the club should disclose if Stephens has downed tools because they would have nothing to gain by not confirming it.

Totally different IMHO the club should but they have obviously chosen not to. The story about being at Lancng training came from Radio Sussex not connected at all unless JC was told by that by the club which as you say is unlikely.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Reasonably clear today that we will miss him! Need more quality coming in now that he seems to be off.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
When will the club announce the transfer? Soon I hope, we need to move on.

Stephens will be even keener to get out after Burnley's performance against Liverpool.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Fame at last! LOL!

Aren't you the fella who bought CKR? You had celeb status amongst us already mate :lol:

Question re tweet though - what 'rumours' do you mean - that he refused to play?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Aren't you the fella who bought CKR? You had celeb status amongst us already mate :lol:

Question re tweet though - what 'rumours' do you mean - that he refused to play?

Yes but that's all brushed under the carpet now!

And yes, I was told 'refused to travel'

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
And yes, I was told 'refused to travel'

Surely it's the "one man strike" in the way Bridcutt and Buckley engineered their moves away? Do they have they same agent as Dale?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Last edited:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Surely it's the "one man strike" in the way Bridcutt and Buckley engineered their moves away? Do they have they same agent as Dale?

I don't know, but the situation certainly seems similar

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here