Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We need to draw this team in the next round...

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Grow up and support the club/team/players and staff. Stop posting shit "look at me I am so funny" threads.

Up yours you self righteous little tit.

If you don't have the capacity to look at the game and the club in more than one healthy dimension...well that's just too bad pal. We live in a world of wit, irony, humour, sarcasm, cycinism etc. and no cock ponce is going to dictate the editorial of that on here or anywhere...except perhaps China and North Korea.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

If you don't have the capacity to look at the game and the club in more than one healthy dimension...well that's just too bad pal. We live in a world of wit, irony, humour, sarcasm, cycinism etc. and no cock ponce is going to dictate the editorial of that on here or anywhere...except perhaps China and North Korea.

Thats a pretty decent reply Sir. :clap::thumbsup: I would say the Gentleman has been OWNED.

Nov 7, 2009

Couldn't of put it any better myself. :smile:

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire

What a self-important pillock !

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
What a self-important pillock !

That's just my point Wolfarse, if you understand what you've written or indeed what i've written, having or manifesting an exaggerated idea of one's own importance or merit is the one thing I can't abide e.g. censoring other poeple's posts. Which is where this all began. Got that?

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
You haven't been censored pillock - we just think it is a worthless post. Hence the reference to self-importance. Carry on posting aimless threads as much as you like !

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
You haven't been censored pillock - we just think it is a worthless post. Hence the reference to self-importance. Carry on posting aimless threads as much as you like !

Oh thank you mother.

What's aimless about opinion? Oh I'm sorry I missed the point, you're right it's not your opinion. Of course. Posting anything you deem unworthy is pointless. Wow...wouldn't it be a much more intersting and enriching place if we didn't do anything you thought was aimless...yeah...er...actually no it wouldn't.

I love the royal 'we'. When one is worthy of the 'we' do let me know Jane Austin. In the meantime I'll no doubt be imersed in self-flagellation, perhaps jamming my genitals in the front door until I'm given the papal smoke signal of a worthy post by some middle of the road anal probe who wants the boat to rest nice and easy on lake 'nothing to see here' mill pond.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

:lolol:

Nice reply

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
You do 'bite' very easily Twickers. I though it was an amusing piccy, but I'm sure there will be a few posters rubbing their hands at the prospect of winding you up.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Oh thank you mother.

What's aimless about opinion? Oh I'm sorry I missed the point, you're right it's not your opinion. Of course. Posting anything you deem unworthy is pointless. Wow...wouldn't it be a much more intersting and enriching place if we didn't do anything you thought was aimless...yeah...er...actually no it wouldn't.

I love the royal 'we'. When one is worthy of the 'we' do let me know Jane Austin. In the meantime I'll no doubt be imersed in self-flagellation, perhaps jamming my genitals in the front door until I'm given the papal smoke signal of a worthy post by some middle of the road anal probe who wants the boat to rest nice and easy on lake 'nothing to see here' mill pond.

Any chance of a translation of that last paragraph. I've heard of mixed metaphors, but that is too much ! Of course I'm not trying to censor it or anything like that, but I was tempted to print it out and mark it with a red pen.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
B'Jebus... it was unfunny. But not exactly... demoralizing.

You'd have thought it was material to bring NSC down again! :facepalm:

Spires Dreaming

Nov 28, 2009
Grow up and support the club/team/players and staff. Stop posting shit "look at me I am so funny" threads.

........yeh, and how dare you have an opinion on anything that dares to question us "heads in the sands brigade".....:wrong:

As our motto says."They should beg us to go into the premier league, as we are bha."

You therefore now stick to towing the the club's line, we are superior to all....:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here