Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We havent got a pot to piss in !!!!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Is that the same Leicester City who started the transfer window with the statement:-

'We have a £120 million war chest'.

See, Leicester are up-front and tell their fans what their transfer budget is.
Perhaps the OP is correct, and Bloom should tell us what our transfer budget is.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Which is - all together kids - the reason you don't publicly reveal your budget.....

This bit of your post has just made me realise why the OP posted - it's the school summer holidays isn't it ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A like for like replacement for Upson. Totally unnecessary spending money on a transfer fee when a player can be snapped up for nothing (apart from the signing on fee)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not so many weeks ago, Tony Bloom stated in an interview that the club wouldn't be rushed into making new signings, and only making the best available signings for the club, i relation to budget etc

No disrespect to Aaron Hughes, but at 35 yrs old, injury prone and hardly getting a game in the championship last year with QPR, yes we have landed him on a free transfer, not sure what sort of wages he would demand, but just doesnt this signing show us where we really are at, relying on free signings because we havent got a budget big enough to fork out for transfer fees ???

Sorry to say it, but im afraid that we havent got a pot to piss in !!!!!

Sell ULLOA to Leicester for £7.5 million now and reinvest quickly

Furtively adding a year to his age, in an attempt to strengthen the case against Hughes.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Just wonder, in respect that we have the highest attendance in this division, a very high profile main sponsor, would like some feedback from Bloom on how much money is actually available ? its ok to expect a manager to assemble a squad to achieve a play off position, but can't he provide a top 6 budget rather than a budget significantly lower if he really expects this !!! Stop playing with us Tony Bloom, if you really do want us in the premier league, put your money on the table

Will you tell me how much YOUR budget is? You know, your weekly household budget. I think not. Why should the club tell you?

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
Good for Leicester, now which division are they in? Oh ffs I forgot they were promoted to the Premier League, a league which according to Sky have so far spent £275,000,000 between its clubs. Don't think Tony can quite match that yet, so being the shrewd person that he is and always takes advice from NSC, if I were him I would certainly keep my cards close to my chest. Say we broadcast that there was £90 million in our coffers to spend how many blood sucking agents would be rubbing their hands with glee. Get real ffs!!!

TaxiRichieUK

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Will you tell me how much YOUR budget is? You know, your weekly household budget. I think not. Why should the club tell you?

Well as supporters, we pay for our tickets, we pay for the pies, the beer, the program, we buy the replica shirts, don't you actually think we do have a right to know what money is available ??

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Well as supporters, we pay for our tickets, we pay for the pies, the beer, the program, we buy the replica shirts, don't you actually think we do have a right to know what money is available ??

Nope.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well done, you've had a good run, and got a few backs up before the 'scales' were removed from our eyes.

Don't ruin your fishing trip by trying to catch Jaws.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
We sold Barnes and Briductt. We have plenty to spend.

Oh dear, do you really believe that?!

That's why we let Grabben walk away. Sadly the OP is correct and even if Ulloa is sold for £10m plus the first team will see a fraction of that reinvested if at all.

TaxiRichieUK

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Some of you supporters need to wake up and face a reality check, you need to take off those rose tinted glasses !!!!

I know i may have rattled a few cages, and yes i agree with some of your feedback, but in some areas i have raised a valid point, the fact is some of you guys don't like being challenged with an opinion different to your own

TaxiRichieUK

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Oh dear, do you really believe that?!

That's why we let Grabben walk away. Sadly the OP is correct and even if Ulloa is sold for £10m plus the first team will see a fraction of that reinvested if at all.

AHA somebody finally who talks some sense !!!! Well done that man !!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here