Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"We have got a manager here now who is as good if not better than both of (Poyet + Oscar)"

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Whoever it is they are about to make themselves a laughing stock. There is not a person in the world, nope not one, that could convince me that Hyypia is as good or better manager than Oscar or Gus.

Laughable and deluded.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
"We have got a manager here now who is as good if not better than both of (Po...

Nathan Jones, the week after SH joined when no'one at the club thought he, NJ, was good enough to be Assistant Manager...

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Whoever it is they are about to make themselves a laughing stock. There is not a person in the world, nope not one, that could convince me that Hyypia is as good or better manager than Oscar or Gus.

Laughable and deluded.

I couldn't have put it better myself. If it is someone at the club that has said this, they need to take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror and then make an appointment with the doctor as soon as possible as they are clearly seriously deluded. An idiotic comment given the woeful standard of our football and our current position the Championship.

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The Amex comedy night comedian? It's his job to get laughs after all!

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Must be a comedian. How can someone who has won 3 games in 35+ games (between 2 clubs) be better than Poyet? Getting tired of listening to all this dribble now.

Laughable and deluded.

Which is why I hope it's Mullers cos everyone will just shrug their shoulders.

If it's a change perception person, it must be someone with some credibility?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Which is why I hope it's Mullers cos everyone will just shrug their shoulders.

If it's a change perception person, it must be someone with some credibility?

I see from today's online Argus that Sami thinks we need to get some experience in the midfield. If he'd bother to check NSC when the Derby team was announced he could have had this revelation before making the same mistake against Millwall. I suggest he's not even as good as Jimmy Case

I see from today's online Argus that Sami thinks we need to get some experience in the midfield. If he'd bother to check NSC when the Derby team was announced he could have had this revelation before making the same mistake against Millwall. I suggest he's not even as good as Jimmy Case

I did wonder if it might be some Liverpool loving Brighton crossover pundit like Case, Lawrenson or Robinson.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
AaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahahahaha

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

If only we could get a strong, composed central midfielder who's played consistently at a top level?

Danny who????

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Nathan Jones, the week after SH joined when no'one at the club thought he, NJ, was good enough to be Assistant Manager...

Has to be him-it's clueless enough. If it's anybody in a senior and/or influential position at the club then we are in deeper shit than we all thought.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I don't think there is anyone on this board who doesn't either Hyypia to do well. I think the majority don't want it done via League one.

If the recruitment is to blame than something needs to change there.

It's been shocking it season, I can barely face another game.

Personally I like managers/teams who play to their strengths. Not one where the manager attempts to shoe horn players into a system they are quite obviously not comfortble with.

I find it more than little self indulgent and a high risk to do the same over a season via a relegation scrap and a frantic attempt to spend millions in January.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here