Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We Are The Albion

TheCollectorMusic

May 15, 2014
With very little shame I'm posting this here again, apologies if you have already seen it but I'm obviously even more excited about Friday now than I was before.

If anyone is feeling charitable, perhaps add a positive comment on Youtube below the video so it pushes the negative comment from our friend from south London (I assume) down the page out of view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ5p5qtMbxI&list=PL7q1TBmNrLGK3xktPGaEpGvvY866lL2vL&index=1

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Lovely song, that could be a hit on the terraces if joy trumps cynicism.

Keep the ding; it reminds me of Sunday Morning, If this is "a year", Sunday morning won't be too awful most of the time.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Simon- have you (or anyone else) contacted the club about this getting played at The Amex? Anyone got the contact of who plays the videos?

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Simon- have you (or anyone else) contacted the club about this getting played at The Amex? Anyone got the contact of who plays the videos?

Agree ,I think you have hit on something here Simon .Absolutely loved it ,real feel good factor .

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
You could perform live on the bandstand pre match, be way better than most of the dross they have pre-match. I am finding myself humming the sing out for brighton to myself at work so it must be good.

TheCollectorMusic

May 15, 2014

I have sent the video over to Richard Reynolds (who I tracked down on Facebook), he asked the same thing, I had to confess that I didn't know anyone within the club, he said "Let me send it on. Would be nice to play this out on the big screens. Can't promise anything though." So, yes - I think someone within the club has seen it.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
You could perform live on the bandstand pre match, be way better than most of the dross they have pre-match. I am finding myself humming the sing out for brighton to myself at work so it must be good.

Defo- the only decent group have been the steel band.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have sent the video over to Richard Reynolds (who I tracked down on Facebook), he asked the same thing, I had to confess that I didn't know anyone within the club, he said "Let me send it on. Would be nice to play this out on the big screens. Can't promise anything though." So, yes - I think someone within the club has seen it.

Just in case - I've flagged it with the club's media team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here