Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are coming for you

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
We look very strong. In the last 2 games we have battered Forest and Cardiff and they are both sides that should be top 4 this year. Any of you idiots that think we are relegation fodder, forget it, top half with a shot of the play offs is now realistic. And you lot need to calm down, a few wins against Barnsley, Millwall and Watford, big deal.

Ha ha! Just spat me wine out ya silly bar steward, now that was funny!

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
With maybe the exception of Williams they would struggle to make our starting 11

Yeah, cause you've seen them so many times. You're no where near as good as you think you are, get off your high horse. 6th at best for your shower.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
What is JAT?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Yeah, course you've seen them so many times. You're no where near as good as you think you are, get off your high horse. 6th at best for your shower.

That fucks your season completely then

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Yeah, cause you've seen them so many times. You're no where near as good as you think you are, get off your high horse. 6th at best for your shower.

...because on the other hand you have seen our team so many times?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Yeah, course you've seen them so many times. You're no where near as good as you think you are, get off your high horse. 6th at best for your shower.

Or is it possible that maybe, just maybe, we are not as bad as you think/hope and are indeed quite a good side? Time will tell, but I'd bet my home on us finishing higher than your lot.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Are you in competition with your so called 'football club' for the award for 'the gift that keeps on giving'?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here