Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WC Football Stickers - MERGED THREADS

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
I've already got a couple of swaps of Reyes and I've only bought 20 packs. He was one of the free ones that came with the album, too.

I've not done an album since the 1994 world cup.. used to do them with my brother. Since he now has a 4yr old son, I decided that I'd buy them an album and 20 packs of stickers. Turns out that he'd already bought an album, so I've taken it as my own now.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
METALMICKY said:
After laughing at my initial declaration that i was going to get these World Cup stickers, the girlfriend is bemoaning that i'm not placing the stickers carefully enough!

Anyone for swopsies in (oo err!) Eastbourne let me know!

Ditto - after all the grief the missus insists on opening at least one pack to see if she can find a 'shiny' :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
afters said:
3 times sim:nono:
The Paternoster is going to be a proper treat for Jan OF HESSELINK sticker fans, the world over. That's FIVE prints of said player from just two of us.

I bet he's been OWNED more times than looney.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I've even got TWO Arenas Auf Schalke. But I'm even geektastic enough to want to KEEP the spare one. :down:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Simster said:
The Paternoster is going to be a proper treat for Jan OF HESSELINK sticker fans, the world over. That's FIVE prints of said player from just two of us.

I bet he's been OWNED more times than looney.

Got him once, but not a swap yet.

Got a few Dutchmen swaps though, including the horses head from ManUre.

I also keep getting Swedes.

Need loads. Would be prepared to do swaps by post (I foolishly trust some of you), as I'd sneak them through the post at work.

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
*official* nsc punani world cup swapsies thread

here are the rules:

1) swaps in batches of 10 only, anything less and the price of a stamp means it's cheaper to buy another pack

2) post up here a list of your wants (need not be exhaustive)

3) if another swapper can help you out pm for a postal address

4) send an equal number of stickers, all different but not necessarily the ones wanted (this would be too complicated)

all ok?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Cool! Cheers mates! I'm going to WH Smith this weekend to pick up my very own album and stickers! BO! BO! BO! BO!

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Fragmented Badger said:
Excellent:clap2:

One suggestion though - would it not be easier for people to post their swaps as well? Then we could all look at each other's lists. If we have to post what we require, then I will be posting a list of about 300!

whatever turns you on fella:wave:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Let's put up who and what we have spare and somehow sort it out from there. You're right: it's not worth sending anything in the mail in less than packs of 10. I've got some goofy-toothed plug-ugly Ghanaian three times, I'll glad to get him out of the house.

Gritt23 said:
Need loads. Would be prepared to do swaps by post (I foolishly trust some of you), as I'd sneak them through the post at work.

Yeah, I'll swap via post too - cos I can sneak them through the postroom at work.
I'll get a list of what I've got to swap and type it in here tomorrow.

Afters, where is the official swapsies thread
I've tried searching?
:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here