Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Wazza

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
It really is good to see a PL & England star move down a league. Cant be for the money as I'm sure China would be paying £millions to him. Out of interest, who was the last 'big' star to play in the Championship?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Sorry, but I think Derby will win this one. Morale will be high, the home crowd will be bang up for it, and even though he's 19 stone, 87 years old and has rats pubes as a fringe he's still a quality player - especially amongst the Championship.

At the risk of looking stupid, but also being a before timer, I've lumped on a Derby win.

Fingers crossed.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
He starts tonight AND captains

:ohmy:

The iPro will be absolutely rocking tonight.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It really is good to see a PL & England star move down a league. Cant be for the money as I'm sure China would be paying £millions to him. Out of interest, who was the last 'big' star to play in the Championship?

Bridge

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
57d0dc0b8df63a42cbfe7776473064e1.jpg
I’m sticking my neck out on BTTS Derby win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Scott Minto says Derby fans are literally pinching themselves that they've signed Wazza. You have to admit it’s one helluva coup for them, there are plenty of EPL sides who would love to have a player of his calibre and stature at their club.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

JT went to Villa, although according to my relative they were only ever ‘on loan’ to the Chanpionship and they were the only club at that level who could have got such a player.

Derby have started like a train tonight, Wazza is inspiring them and great to hear Derby already have a song for him.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
JT went to Villa, although according to my relative they were only ever ‘on loan’ to the Chanpionship and they were the only club at that level who could have got such a player.

Derby have started like a train tonight, Wazza is inspiring them and great to hear Derby already have a song for him.

So have I.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here