Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ways to cut costs at the Amex.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
1:cut the amount of stewards it takes to show me where to park if ever I go down the Amex in the week to go to the club shop etc.Do any other clubs actually have stewards working on a non match day?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
1:cut the amount of stewards it takes to show me where to park if ever I go down the Amex in the week to go to the club shop etc.Do any other clubs actually have stewards working on a non match day?

Get rid of the biggest white elephant the club has ever had, McSmudger :D

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Stop hiring and firing different dance groups.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

I wonder if that is to do with all the building work going on rather than a normal practice?

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Sell Sussex beers in the away end. If I go away I want to try the local beer. :drink: not what I drink normally Harvey's and Hop head or Arundel Scrooge 5%

D

Deleted member 2719

Sack Barber and hire me, i am half his wage and will do it for the love.

:love:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Stop press freebies, programme, food, drink, etc. Every little helps!

:facepalm:

That's a policy that really worked for Southampton didn't it? Do you really want to see Brighton referred to as South Coast Club for several months? For the sake of saving a £1000 let's generated thousands of pounds worth of bad publicity.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I wonder if that is to do with all the building work going on rather than a normal practice?

No,it was going on before they started the 2nd phase of building.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Get Vicente off the payroll ASAP

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

.. and 3 at the bus stop at Mithras +3 on the other side of the road where nobody goes + 4 on entrance to Uni car park and 2/3 at each of the 3 or 4 car parks in there ... we've got battallions of them and that's before you even get to the ground!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
:facepalm:

That's a policy that really worked for Southampton didn't it? Do you really want to see Brighton referred to as South Coast Club for several months? For the sake of saving a £1000 let's generated thousands of pounds worth of bad publicity.

erm, I think Southampton banned photographers?

Not what I am proposing.

Anyway, relax, it won't happen. :)

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

Thats just for the building work at the moment. Obviously once thats done a couple will remain at the entrance but thats all.

Get rid of the biggest white elephant the club has ever had, McSmudger :D

You mean our current top scorer ? Some "big white elephant" he is :facepalm:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Thats just for the building work at the moment. Obviously once thats done a couple will remain at the entrance but thats all.

You mean our current top scorer ? Some "big white elephant" he is :facepalm:

NO,its not,it was the same after the stadium was completed (or opened),i am sure others were shown every left and right turn by the stewards to get over the bridge into the car park.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
NO,its not,it was the same after the stadium was completed (or opened),i am sure others were shown every left and right turn by the stewards to get over the bridge into the car park.

Expect them to be replaced by signs once the work is complete then. Its been open long enough for people to know where they are going.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
When we park in Bennetts field, gotta be at least 20 stewards alone about 5ft away from each other, pointing in the same direction

Exactly this, FFS, I can work out how to get into a car park, just like I do when I go shopping, or to the cinema, or the airport.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here